SOTW# 3 - Winner = jwind

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SOTW# 3 - Winner????

• Entry 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 2

• Entry 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SnackZ

Reaction score
Yeah Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy!!!!!
(Flava Flav reference there, lol)

After a highly successful SOTW#2 in which we got 6 entries I am hoping to continue that trend this week. COming up with simple topics and allowing you guys to interpret it for whatever you may is what I want to do in the future but until then I will keep it basic and fun.

This weeks topic is:

Villains

Do with it what you want, can be bad guy in wrestling, a comic, a movie, a game, an evil woman, a feared animal, someone portrayed as a bad guy in the media like Arod or Manny…
Whatever floats your boat!!!

Voting threads will be opened on every Monday and last for 2 days
New SOTW thread will opened on every Monday with new topic
Entries must be received by Sunday night each week.

Basic rules:
Sig size cannot exceed 500x300
Entries must be PM'd to me with the subject as: SOTW#(whatever that week is) Entry
Only one entry per artist

Post in the thread to let me know if you're in or not.

Not liking how we dropped in activity this week but hopefully next week can be better!

YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF
YOU CANNOT LET ANYONE KNOW WHAT PIECE IS YOURS

Entry 1:
voldemortentry2913305.jpg

Entry 2:

greengoblin2891550.png

Entry 3:
whysoseriousx.jpg

Get your Vote ON!!!!!

Wrestling Station

TBH, the entries for this week are bad. Im not picking any of these as all of them are graphically-ass :smh
I urge you people to give more time for your work, dont rush it.

SnackZ

Reaction score
TBH, the entries for this week are bad. Im not picking any of these as all of them are graphically-ass :smh
I urge you people to give more time for your work, dont rush it.

Says someone who couldn't get an entry in - at least they are trying WS - gotta encourage, not be an ass. Maybe you'll show them how its done and get something in for SOTW4

Wrestling Station

Says someone who couldn't get an entry in - at least they are trying WS - gotta encourage, not be an ass. Maybe you'll show them how its done and get something in for SOTW4
cause I didnt feel that theme. So I didnt even say that I will have an entry. The time I said I will, I did. :schnauz:

SnackZ

Reaction score
Winner is jwind - sure wish everyone who viewed the thread voted. Maybe next time.

jwind

Reaction score
i'm embarrassed to say i won with that. it was a quick entry just to get one in.