Sorry India Viewers. YOU LOSE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Gerweck said:
The WWE edits out most of the Great Khali's losses when they air the show in India. He is treated like a babyface and his opponents are ALWAYS the heels. Most of the fans in India think that wrestling is real, so the WWE has to protect Khali. He is considered a national hero to the fans in his country. I would assume that they may do this with some of the other foreign wrestlers as well.

This is so laughable. Seriously, has Khali even faced a heel? :laugh:

CenaMark54

How they hell can they edit it so he looks like a face? Most of his segments revolve around him attacking people. And how do they edit loses? He rarely wins anymore so they must only show one match a year in India.

Switchy

Reaction score
So Hornswoggle's a heel?? I can see how they do it with Finlay when he uses his occasional dirty tactics but hasn't Khali faced Cena before. Silly Indians...

Kaedon

Reaction score
Thanks to the wonderful world of video editing, you can make anyone look anyway you want. If I wanted to and had the right technology, I could make Hornswaggle a 6ft10in pedophile with red hair, purple eyes, and black clothes.

The Rated R CMStar

No, I think that they edit the big, humilliating loses, like every time Finlay just beat the hell out of Khali with the shillelagh. But for example, his match with Kane a few weeks ago, with that weird ending, made no harm to him so I think they didn't edit it

Soulpower

That's not all!!

In a clever marketing technique WWE are editing the Boogeyman's losses and making him look stronger on the Bottomless Pit's broadcasts, in order to capitalize on their growing popularity in the country.

Boogeyman is seen as a national treasure and market stalls, shops and other outlets are making a killing selling Boogeyman merchandise. He is a tremendous hit amongst the lava people who imitate his matches at school.

According to once source the Bottomless Pit still see wrestling as real in most cases, and they have huge pride in Boogeyman's domination in the WWE.

From a business standpoint Boogeyman is a big asset to WWE and practically drives its popularity in The bottomless Pit, so no matter how boring he may become to US fans, he won't be let go anytime soon.

It's extremely likely that this is done in almost every country that WWE airs in.

C4

LoL, you don't know how aggressive the Indians are, they can even shoot The Great Khali if he looses. It's more like the New York crowd of the 1980's WWE can't do anything, they are getting money and that's what they want so it doesn't matter if Khali is facing a heel or face.. it will always be put as the heel on Indian Television!

Watch this video, MUST WATCH FOR EVERYONE!

Forward till 02:17 to skip this blueberries view of The Great Khali and you will see footage of an Indian News Network, just WATCH IT AND LAUGH!!!

[YT]0U2cdFWks7Q[/YT]

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Peep for ONCE get your own catchphrase to use...every fucking time I see you post you always aresaying someone elses shit....Sorry YOU LOSE...yeah real original...and whos that whore in your sig/avy.....tool

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I can't imagine Khali being a face.... well, except his Longest Yard character though...

C4

Did anyone see the video? Indians think Khali is god; they were praying for him in temples for the No Way Out Elimination Chamber, blueberries.