Sons of Anarchy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I haven't started this show quite yet, although I can't wait to start it, I hear it's been freaking amazing through what 6 seasons? That's pretty solid, after I finish Psych it's definitely my next watch, well it will split time between Game of Thrones too :p

I did want to share a piece of news though for those of you who are caught up.. it looks like they have cast Marilyn Manson for a reoccurring role next season.
it's horribly underrated here.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I haven't started this show quite yet, although I can't wait to start it, I hear it's been freaking amazing through what 6 seasons? That's pretty solid, after I finish Psych it's definitely my next watch, well it will split time between Game of Thrones too :p

I did want to share a piece of news though for those of you who are caught up.. it looks like they have cast Marilyn Manson for a reoccurring role next season.
Love it, one of my favourite shows ever. The chuckie character is pure gold. You'll know it when you see him.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Love it, one of my favourite shows ever. The chuckie character is pure gold. You'll know it when you see him.
From the trailers I have seen, Charlie Hunnam's Jax looked pretty sick as far as characters go. I'm actually a pretty big Hunnam, Katey Segal and Ron Perlman fan so I just really can't comprehend why I never started it... Maybe because before I lived with roommates and they had shitty taste so now that I'm on my own it will work out better.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
I watched 3 seasons of it, and can't anymore. First two seasons were very good actually, but third ruined it completely for me, a terrible season with a great ending though.

Doubt I'll watch from S04 and on. Just a dumb show with dumb people doing dumb things (Clay Morron especially!).

Solid Snake

My mother keeps trying to get me to watch it... I have no idea why. lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

I tried watching it when it first came out like 10 years ago or however long ago it was. First season sucked, second season I made it like 3 eps in.

Shitty, shitty show.