Sonny Siaki

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Just a few weeks ago he was released from his wwe development deal. Supposedly it was unexpected and a shock. The other hand, some say Sonny had personel problems. The wwe considered bringing him up a few times in 2006 but it never worked out.

So whats next for Sonny. Some say he is a poor man's verison of the rock. He has the same look, maybe a little bigger. Decent mic skills. Former X division champ. Should he go back to Tna, or will another indy snatch him up?

03mnm

Reaction score
If used rightly Siaki could be big like the way TNA used him in the beginning but I think with Siaki its all or nothing.

phantomgerald

I can't see a place for him in TNA. They just have too much people now. It's a waste he got released because I can see him taking over Monty Brown's spot in ECW. I guess first off he should solve his problems, then try looking for a job. ROH maybe? Castagnoli vs Siaki seems likes a good feud.

slack0831

Reaction score
Sonny currently wrestles for Great Championship Wrestling

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

sonny should stay far away from tna ....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol he researched what sonny had been doing for 3 months

slack0831

Reaction score
Actually I haven't researched anything, GCW is a local indy fed and I go to the shows. Didn't mean to bump it up, just thought i would answer the question. Wasn't the question, where is Sonny Siaki?