Sonnen Calls Out Bisping

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know...but do you think I care(question for ya)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well I don't care that you don't care that I don't care....

Ben

Reaction score
90rnyw_medium.jpg
In an email to UFC matchmaker Joe Silva (via MMA Weekly):
To: Joe Silva, Matchmaker Extraordinaire, Ultimate Fighting Championship
Re: Spitsbing & his tainted victory

Joe:

If you get a chance to talk with him, please mention to your idiot-in-residence Michael Spitsbing it’ll be a little tougher to knee ME in the head when I’m charging at him like a runaway train and mincing him through the fence like a boiled potato, should we ever have the pleasure of each other’s company for a few (VERY few) moments in the Octagon.

Oh; and I’d suggest to him being a little careful about spitting on any of MY cornermen, since any one of them can beat him up as badly as I can. Thanks ever so much. Hope all is well.

-Chael Sonnen

The guy is suspended indefentitly and he's trying to get a match :lmaocan't stand this guy tbh, hope he doesn't come back.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Agreed, no place for sleazy cunts like him in MMA.

Hes funny with his talking shite and all, but I hate drug cheats, so yeah. It'll happen no doubt tho, and Sonnen will steamroll him, unfortunatly.

Ben

Reaction score
Well is suspension for the failed drug test ended today so he can officially come back, just that whole real estate fraud hanging over his head currently. UFC should be in no rush to bring this guy back though, the next few cards are fucking stacked pretty much all the way to 131, and there's enough guys that aren't d bags on the roster for them to put on solid fights. If we see him again it's next year at the earliest.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
Sonnen is a legend. He'll run through Bisping and plant him on his ass over and over again. Bisping has no power and no wrestling ability. He'd be useless against a wrestler of the calibre of Sonnen.

LLCoolJoel

Reaction score
I have no doubt in my mind that Chael would dismantlement Spitsping. He has a way more powerful punch and is a dominating wrestler who managed to keep Anderson Silva on his back for 90% of the entire fight. Bitchping doesn't have the striking ability of Silva which means Sonnen could comfortably stand and bang with him and Bisping doesn't have the submissions off his back to tap Chael.