Sonic vs Shadow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slash

Reaction score
soniccopybn9.jpg

Reaction score
9/10. That is a nice sig man. Possibly a little more blue with sonic, and maybe had the red and blue mix in a little more to show more of a fued per say. but great sig man

Wrestling Station

The text needs alot of work there imo.

I advice you to slow down, coz your not making an progress at this moment as it seems that you are in a hurry to make new signatures, which it doesnt always be a good thing to do.

Take your time, and think of something new and try when making a bkg, that you need to make sure that it suits the theme itself.
good work man.

Kassidy

Reaction score
Yea you need some better fonts, i dont know y but all the fonts look like you sharpened them and they stand out alot, but other wise a good sig

Spity94

Reaction score
9/10,it would of been better for me if the pics were a little darker

PeepShow

That looks really good. The light blue effect on the far left doesnt really match the rest of the sig, but it still looks good. The only complaint I have is that to me, all your text looks the same....lol. It just all looks wierd and distorted. Maybe its just me.....

Anyway, 8.5/10

Cracker12

Reaction score
sorry i just dont like it, colors arnt great either is background! improve though