Something You Wish Never Happened In The WWE/F

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Aside from the obvious deaths, What are some things you wish never happened in the WWE/F...

like feuds, fights, wrestlers being signed, mergers, ect.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Solidus said:
2004 onwards.

The PG'ness I take it? It was a good move financially to pull more children but still, as you are a guy, I understand you need your TV-14. lol

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
blackterminator said:
The Great Khali's title reign.

:eek:hgod: that was awful wasn't it. Why would he ever hold a title?... I can see him holding the tag belt but a singular belt.... :eww:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
deth said:
John Cena

HEY! I like Cena and his fruitiness. He gets ratings! So :finger:...

I just kidding, ily :eek:tunga:

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Britanica said:
:eek:hgod: that was awful wasn't it. Why would he ever hold a title?... I can see him holding the tag belt but a singular belt.... :eww:

I don't know why he held that belt. :eek:hgod: Hell he didn't even draw, he could not wrestle worth a dime. I could also see him holding the tag belt but to hold the World Heavyweight Championship was a joke in my eyes. He was far from ready. During his time before getting the next weekend, I preferred Kane or Batista to regain the belt. :pity:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
blackterminator said:
I don't know why he held that belt. :eek:hgod: Hell he didn't even draw, he could not wrestle worth a dime. I could also see him holding the tag belt but to hold the World Heavyweight Championship was a joke in my eyes. He was far from ready. During his time before getting the next weekend, I preferred Kane or Batista to regain the belt. :pity:

At least Kane and Batista has some charisma.... That giant had NONE! lol

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Britanica said:
At least Kane and Batista has some charisma.... That giant had NONE! lol

That is why his dead ass was not ready for the title nor a big push cause his giant ass has no charisma. Even when tried to talk on the mic I just wanted to go to sleep on him.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
blackterminator said:
That is why his dead ass was not ready for the title nor a big push cause his giant ass has no charisma. Even when tried to talk on the mic I just wanted to go to sleep on him.

I feel like the only reason he ever made is to the wwe is because of his size. He's huge. But I mean come on, he can't wrestle and he has no mic skills so why keep paying him? The only good thing about him was/is his entrance song and that light weight sucks.

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
Britanica said:
I feel like the only reason he ever made is to the wwe is because of his size. He's huge. But I mean come on, he can't wrestle and he has no mic skills so why keep paying him? The only good thing about him was/is his entrance song and that light weight sucks.

That is the only reason they pushed him is because he was the big giant, but to me he is nothing more then a joke character even in his heel days. He can't wrestle worth a shit. Can't talk on a mic, can't keep a groove in the ring. Can't even have a manager to stick around with him. He is joke. Even Rosa has more ring work or mic skills then him. And she barley wrestles. If it were me in charge I would of fired him. His music is good, but that's that.