Something that pissed me off/Rant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So, I was watching Best Damn Sports Show Period tonight and right when the show started they hit it off with the Pacman Jones going to TNA news. Naturally, they started reporting how he was at Hard Justice and showed some clips of his promo he cut at the PPV. The talk between the show hosts kinda went back and forth and it was real light talk for a while. Then, all of a sudden a certain idiot named Drew Rosenhouse decided to chip in. He said just about the most self-contradicting thing I've ever heard (in regards to Pacman going into pro wrestling) "Yeah, why would Pacman want to go into that freakshow."

That comment angered me immediately. Not only, because it was ignorant, and fucking insulting, but because he just happens to be the agent of the THE biggest freak, and self loving fuck I have ever seen-Terrell Owens. I mean, is this what Rosenhouse really thinks about pro wrestling? A bunch of freaks? When you could probably dig up a gold mine of sterioids in an NFL locker room.

I don't get it, I mean I really don't. The NFL, is possibly the biggest collection of self loving, idiots in the world and yet he has the fucking balls to talk trash on wrestling?? And this is coming from someone who loves watching football. I practically bleed Eagles green during the season.

Whatever, this was just a rant and the comment just pissed me off that's all. Feel free to comment if you like, but take what I said with a grain of salt, as its really not that big a deal. Peace.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Get over it, the NFL is going to get the majority of the opinion from the public since they have no fans. Personally I agree. TNA= Total Nonstop Assholes who don't know how to run a show so I agree with Drew.

It's one opinion, it's one person, so what if 15 more agree you watch what you want and that's final, you aren't going to change Drew's opinion.

Reaction score
Get over it, the NFL is going to get the majority of the opinion from the public since they have no fans. Personally I agree. TNA= Total Nonstop Assholes who don't know how to run a show so I agree with Drew.

It's one opinion, it's one person, so what if 15 more agree you watch what you want and that's final, you aren't going to change Drew's opinion.

Um yeah I agree that TNA isn't putting on a good product, but he was talking about wrestling in general. Also, it was more the ironic fact that he called wrestling a freakshow when he's the agent for the biggest idiot in professional sports.

And I clearly stated that it was just a dumb rant so theres no need to get pissed or anything...

The Godfather

Reaction score
You can't take a show that's hosted by Tom Arnold too seriously. I used to actually enjoy that show, but haven't watched in like 3 years, idk but that show has definitely gotten old and repetitive. They honestly having nothing else to talk about, so they pick on wrestling, which is also what most of the media is doing right now. Don't let it get to you too much they're just trying to get ratings, it seems these days that picking on wrestling is what's hot right now in America.

c4_FatTony

Reaction score
You also got to understand that Drew Rosenhouse is a self-centered prick who doesn't care about his clients and probably doesn't even care about the sport of football. All he is in it for is money $$$$. Sure he makes it look like he is trying to get his client more money, but by doing that he just gets himself more money.

In short, no one cares what Drew says because its coming out of the mouth of a winey little bitch.

Bradders

Reaction score
I agree with Drew but he shouldn't make opinions about wrestling if he never watches it and just goes with the general ethos of the public.