Something new I'm working on...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Now, I know I've got nothing on some of you graphics gods, but, as a pretty creative writer, I just got tired of waiting for the right artist to come my way.
This is a project I'm doing with a few of my friends over at JACKEDUP TALES. Right now, we have a face book (Jackedup Tales) and a Tumblr (Jackedup-Tales).
Soon, we will probably have our own site up and running.

The Facebook is dedicated to all things JACKEDUP...thus the name.

One of the things we plan on doing a lot of is our own material. Below is a promo for the upcoming JACKEDUP TALES OF THE FRINGE.
Enjoy and be gentle...lol...

UniPromo_zpse7ecc664.jpg

In the city of Jahhnu, the capital of the crime infested Farrfin, something JACKED UP is goin’down. In the shadow of the fabled betting houses with its constant flow of innocent tourists stalks a tiny menace and no droid is safe! Flanked by his three favorite droids (that he jacked up himself) one Jawa forsakes the sands of Tatooine to become quite possibly the greatest of his race. But first, he has to survive the pack of lunatics he’s gotten saddled with.

Join us soon for JACKEDUP TALES of the Fringe!

Shown are UNI, the unique Jawa and his droids, R2D6, C3X-Lucky and D Star RA7 (Pronounced RAT)

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Not sure I get any of the jokes.

BDC

Reaction score
Not sure I get any of the jokes.

Well, what I'm doing goes farther than a simple one line giggle. I'm attempting to build a story around a handful of misfits in the STAR WARS universe. This is all build up. It will appeal to most who enjoy a good laugh, but it will really get the attention of those who are a bit more immersed into the genre or have played the Star Wars D6 rpgs like West End Games or Wizards D20 version.

I plan on pumping a ton of parody online comics in the near future. But, in parody, I do not mean the easy, common place jokes. I plan on building something that can stand on its own and keep you coming back. This comic should be up the next week on our own site. You may not be ROTFL but I think it will keep you entertained and get you to where you want to see what happens to these idiots next.

BDC

Reaction score
NOIDEAWHATHESDOING_zpse71954f3.jpg

And, BTW, I know the artwork and graphic work isn't as good as the crew on this site could do. I just personally got tired of waiting for an artist to come along to tell this story. I am not big into drawing or graphic work. But this is something I've wanted to get out there for some time. Maybe, someday, a real artist will appear and make all my wishes come true. For now, I will do what I do.

Last edited:

BDC

Reaction score
spidertwiliki_zps79b57a8a.jpg

This is a side pic I did. Kept starrin at the Darth Talon (don't know why...*Starres some more*) and thought...she would look hot as spider man...something...lol