• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Something Kinda Funny

I watched my DVR of TNA this morning and after the opener between Hernandez :schnauz: and ALL OF BEER MONEY :hoover: , Salinas was celebrating after the match. I was half asleep while watching it :tv_horror: , and may be wrong, but did anyone else notice that her top was falling off and a TNA worker walked over behind her and pulled her top over her left breast to make it stay on? :brows:

Perhaps it was her, but I looked and her hands were in the air. Maybe Hernandez, but his arm was around her. I don't know if anyone has a recording to check, and it's really no biggie. But I thought it was hilarious at the time.

"LET ME HELP YOU WITH THAT THERE!"

Wordlife

hahahahahaahhahahaha I remember seeing this, they were just trying to do a quick cover up on Salinas before her tits pop out... which would prolly cause the TNA to be canceled lol. But yeah it looks like someone else does it, but I think it may have been Hernandez, idk

dc412

i missed it. too bad they caught it that would have been good. although it woulda been edited out

chessarmy

I saw this show live, and surprisingly I didn't catch that. Salinas was awesome to see live though, her tits just kept bouncing up and down every time she started cheering for LAX lol