Something Just Doesn't Seem Right...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fteezy

Reaction score
I Have To Say This, And I May Be Wrong But I Honestly Don't Believe There Is Anything Wrong With John Cena's Neck.. I Don't Believe He Really Had Surgery Today Like They Say He Did. I Mean - Look At It How I Am Looking At It...

- He Supposedly Got Hurt In The Match With Batista, But He Wrestled The Next Night?

- They're Making It Seem Like The Big Bump He Took Against Batista Was The Reason, And It's Like They're Trying To Make It Seem Like Batista Put Him On The Shelf.. Maybe Trying To Tease A Comeback Feud Between The Two To Get The Fans More Into It?!

- Cena Supposedly Got Surgery This Morning, But Two Hours Later After The Surgery He Shows Up At The Arena With A Band-Aid on His Neck? As Said On WWE.Com

- Most of The Time.. When Wrestlers Get Serious Surgeries, They're Are Video Cams Around So They Can Show The Fans Some of The Footage & They Usually Make A Tribute Video For The Superstar. In This Case They're Are No Footage of Cena's Surgery on WWE.COM or No Kind of Pictures.. Yet - They Do Have "Post" Pictures?!

Now I May Be Wrong But Something Smells Fishy. I Think WWE Are Using This As An Escape Goat To Set Up A BIG Cena vs Batista Feud Type Thing Or Something.

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think Cenas injury is legit. I don't think it was caused by Batista but I do think it is legit. They have just said it was Batistas fault so they have a potentail storyline to run with if needed. The Batista bomb may have started the problem off but in another match may have been when the problem fuller occured.

I don't think WWE would make up something as serious as a neck injury!

MikeRaw

My prediction is this: Wheter the injury is real or not, Cena will return in the rumble, and it will come down to him and Batista. Batista willw in, and get a title shot at WM against whoever is the champ, but at No Way Out, Cena will beat whoever the champ is for the belt, and then, for WM, Batista's title match will be against Cena. That would be cool...

But anyways, as for if it's real, I really am not sure. I can't think why ithey would lie about it, but at the same time, it does seem fishy. But I;'m thinking maybe Cena does need some time off, but not anything serious, but just wants some time off, so they made a big inury angle out of it, to give him time off... But in reality, he's probably just tired.

Cayse

Reaction score
Supposedly the injury occurred during a house show, and I believe it is legit. Why would they take one of the top babyfaces for the women and children demopgraphic, pretend he is injured, and remove him from a championship match at a PPV. That is idiotic to say the least.

MikeRaw

^See the post above yours.. When cena returned orignally, it was months earlier than he was supposed to. So it's logical that he is hurting now somewhere, and need stime off. But they can't just say he needs time off, and make him look like a pussy, so they make the whole neck injury thing. But in reality, he's only a little hurt.

fteezy

Reaction score
yeah, im just sayin it seems fishy - he probably is hurt but the proof of it really isn't shown or there, ya'kno? thats all im saying

Axis

Holy Crap. Must You Capitalize Every Word In Your Post?

John Cena's injury is legitimate. I don't believe that he was injured in his match with Batista, but rather it was portrayed that way to continue a potential feud. Last year when Kennedy injured Cena, they blamed it on Orton to keep the heat there. Same deal.

MikeRaw

^Ah, that's actually a great theory Axis. I forgot about that, and it makes sense. I assume it would have been in a house show, or possibly against Team Pirceless, and liek you said, they just want to blame it on Batista for the feud.

KF4E

Reaction score
It's legit. I mean think about it. If you were Vince McMahon, would you have your top merchandise seller get a kayfabe injury? I wouldn't, and Vinnie Mac wouldn't either, he's not going to risk losing money.