Someone wanna bring me up to speed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
So I have not really been keeping up with TNA as of late. I would like to know exactly what is going on with TNA right now so can someone please answer these questions? I will rep whoever does.

1.Is Mick Foley vs Sting a real feud? And if so, is Mick Foley the heel? and how did he turn heel?

2.Is the MEM broke up or just like falling apart?

3.What the hell happened with the frontline?

4.X division? What is goin on with it?

5.What role is Jeff Jarret playing in the company?

6.Who is the knockout champion?

PeepShow

1.Is Mick Foley vs Sting a real feud? And if so, is Mick Foley the heel? and how did he turn heel?

1. Everyone is a tweener.

2. No

3. No

4. Same as it's pretty much been for the last few years.

5. Founder

6. Angelina Love. She won it last night.

chessarmy

Yes, nobody is the heel. They're both tweeners

It was falling apart a few months ago when Angle/Sting were feuding. It seems like they have things back together now though.

Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and Christopher Daniels now make up the frontline. Rhino and Team 3D are doing their own thing

Suicide (Kaz) is the current X-Division Champion. Sonjay Dutt, Petey Williams and Jimmy Rave left.

The leader of the Frontline, although he's teasing a heel turn right now

Haven't seen Lockdown yet (ordering the replay now) but I heard Angelina won it

Montana

Yeah, to expand on Peep's response's...

1) Depending on your point of view, Sting is acting more like a face, except he's allies with the bad guys MEM. Mick Foley has "lost his mind" the past few weeks with people saying he's too old to be in the ring, and Foley been losing it crossing between Mick Foley and Cactus Jack. So Sting is a heel acting as a face, and Foley is a face acting heelish. So yeah Tweeners could work.

2) Kurt Angle is still in the bossy role, but before Lockdown no real signs of a break up yet, however i think ANgle would be mad the MEM lost at Lockdown.

3) The Frontline....Samoa Joe left to do his own Nation of Violence thing. It's pretty much AJ Styles and Jeff Jarrett the founder has been helping him. Daniels is back and the rest has been doing their own thing.

4) Suicide is the champ, and he's been fueding with MCMG and Lethal Consquences and Bashir and No limit as of late.

5) Jarrett is still in the owner role, and a mentor to the frontline, and has been teasing a heel turn for some time. Lately Scot Steiner his old buddy has been in his ear. No heel turn yet.

6) Yep, Love.