Someone Started a "Fire Braun Strowman" Petition After His Actions on Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx

-- Well, if you need a good laugh heading into your weekend, here it is...a fan has started an online petition to fire Braun Strowman for his "brutal attack" on Roman Reigns on Monday's Raw. The petition calls for WWE to fire Strowman effective immediately and to date, has over 2500 signatures.

To the WWE we the WWE Universe are not please with Strowman's Actions tonight on Raw following his brutal attack on Roman Reigns. Me and a lot of the WWE Universe Want Strowman Fired effective immediately he crossed the line tonight following the attack on Roman and now Roman is in the hospital with injuries. If this is what you call Entertainment YOU Failed Miserably. I don't care if he goes to SD Live We want him OFF of Raw or Fired from the WWE. I have been a fan of Raw for years and out of everything that I have seen happen this was by far the absolute Worst.

-- For anyone out there who needs assurance, Roman Reigns got out of the ambulance before it was tipped over (you can actually see his shadow as he escapes) and he was also not on the stretcher that was pushed over the ledge. It was some nifty camera work in play.

-- Strowman got wind of the petition and responded in character with:

Follow

Braun Strowman

@BraunStrowman

I do what I want when I want and your stupid petition won't change that!! [HASHTAG]#NoOneIsSafe[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#EveryoneWillFall[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#YourTearsHydrateMe[/HASHTAG]

5:43 PM - 12 Apr 2017

People care about Roman Reigns?? LOL I say we start a petition to get him removed from WWE Programming Send him over there with that damn OWL at TNA Who's with me ? [HASHTAG]#ReignstoTNA[/HASHTAG]

https://twitter.com/BraunStrowman

https://twitter.com/download

https://twitter.com/BraunStrowman

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It's a fake show. Who gives a shit what these 2500 13 year olds think. This move actually made braun look like a badass, and actually made his feud with Roman a little more tolerable. Fuck those signatures.

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
These kids are stupid, it's a scripted SHOW, people! Roman Reigns wasn't actually inside that ambulance. Do you people really think that WWE would injure their stars like that? As the rumor states? Broken ribs, broken arm, and broken whatever...? Bitch, please.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Read about this the other day and found it hilarious. And I love that Strowman responded in character.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

That's what I think of your petition.

Reigns vs Braun is going to be fucking amazing. Just two big hosses throwing bombs. It's going to prove all the Reigns haters wrong once agian

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

That's what I think of your petition.

Reigns vs Braun is going to be fucking amazing. Just two big hosses throwing bombs. It's going to prove all the Reigns haters wrong once agian
I like your braun part, but reigns, no....just no

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Hasn't Reigns proven himself to be a good worker in these kind of slugfests, see his match with Brock when Seth cashed in for example.
Reigns has improved greatly with his in-ring skills; it's just how they've constantly booked him which makes almost everyone despise the guy and what he does. Hell, I despise him as a wrestler but I admit he's improved on the mic a little and especially in the ring. The match is going to be good, and it's getting obvious they're going to somehow protect Roman *as always* and give Braun the win. But hey, it'll be interesting.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Reigns has improved greatly with his in-ring skills; it's just how they've constantly booked him which makes almost everyone despise the guy and what he does. Hell, I despise him as a wrestler but I admit he's improved on the mic a little and especially in the ring. The match is going to be good, and it's getting obvious they're going to somehow protect Roman *as always* and give Braun the win. But hey, it'll be interesting.

You seem able to separate his booking from his work however, sounds like a weird concept I accept but with characters which contradict their traditional alignment I believe it's important to do. I get not liking Reigns because of his character, even finding his match predictable due to booking history but as you say he's improved his wrestling ability greatly and has shown himself capable of having very enjoyable matches.

Reactions: Smg

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Hasn't Reigns proven himself to be a good worker in these kind of slugfests, see his match with Brock when Seth cashed in for example.
Oh yeah, reigns can be good in certain scenarios. Your example is great. However, when it comes to reigns, I simply just "no" 9 times out of 10, by default.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Oh yeah, reigns can be good in certain scenarios. Your example is great. However, when it comes to reigns, I simply just "no" 9 times out of 10, by default.
Yeah, not sure if you agree but the predictable nature of his matches can draw me out of his work. It's a shame because he can technically be good but knowing he'll come out on top even causes me to lose interest and I'm probably one of the most common defenders of Roman so to speak.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
WWE most likely paid some goon to start this petition as a way to
generate interest in a feud featuring their greasy haired, jack and
the beanstalk quoting, wank pheasant chosen one.

[HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: The Phenom

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Fire Braun? The fuck? He is the hottest thing right now on Raw, if anything you should be firing Hayes or some other creative dumb ass who thinks of the stuff for Roman.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score

what the fuck is this shit

• Haha
Reactions: The Phenom