Someone picked up their first televised win of 2014!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
lol, hey man....you can disagree with my post....I'm just stating that the WWE views him that way as of now. With his win over Sheamus, hopefully it's a sign of the times changing.

Definitely do not think they view him as a Diva.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
So this means he's getting a push, right?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Sandow has never done anything for me. Good for him, maybe he'll pin hornswaggle nxt

It's because he wasn't booked right. He won MITB, which was cool, then caught this disease called Cena-itis and the burial for Sandow had started...

Sandow fucking rules. Apart from the ME scene (the Ambrose/Rollins feud), Sandow being an entertaining goofball is one of the very few things that I'm still watching WWE.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I haven't lost faith in sandow just yet. He is getting quite over, and I find hard for the wwe brass not to enjoy his versatility, that's shown by the amount of time he spent on tv being the star of his segments(even though on losing efforts). And this double stuntman gimmick is getting him even more popular, so I would guess after sandow won this raw, with miz trying to hog the spotlight to him, seeds are being plantet to a eventual Miz-Sandow. Assuming Sandow beats miz, he could finally go back to being a beliavable mid-carder, and from there on out we can only hope for what the rest of his carreer is going to look like.

Long story short, I don't think Sandow is that buried to count him out just yet

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It's because he wasn't booked right. He won MITB, which was cool, then caught this disease called Cena-itis and the burial for Sandow had started...

Sandow fucking rules. Apart from the ME scene (the Ambrose/Rollins feud), Sandow being an entertaining goofball is one of the very few things that I'm still watching WWE.
I just don't like him, even during his mitb run

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
^Same for me. You can probably search back whenever and see that I wasn't really into Sandow that much.
His gimmick was decent but I didn't see it going to places. The only time I semi liked him was when he sung Randy Orton's theme song. Other than that, didn't really care for him.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wait til you guys see the Smackdown match.. sure it was against jobbers but still a funny ending.

Dildo Express

Jobber
Reaction score
Damien fucking Sandow won a fucking match!

He pinned Sheamus in a 6 man tag team match and The Miz had an orgasm. It was awesome, at least IMO.

Opinions on the match, and Sandow?

SUPER DOOPER