Someone Found An Unknown Enemy In Super Mario 64...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I love stuff like this. I remember not been able to sleep a few nights ago and watching some dude do speed runs on games I used to play was awesome and for charity I think. Dude was a boss and really funny!

deepdoop

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
onthegamely.blogspot.com
I also love when people do stuff like this. I can waste an afternoon just watching videos about game mysteries and stuff people found when hacking and whatnot. Thanks for the find, when I get a second I am going to watch the video explaining the unbeatable Goomba.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Glad to see the N64 is still relevant :yay:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I remember beating the hell out of the game and then fucking around with the cannon and shooting myself onto the roof of the castle only to find Yoshi!!

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I remember beating the hell out of the game and then fucking around with the cannon and shooting myself onto the roof of the castle only to find Yoshi!!

For me, the only real disappointing part of the game was Yoshi's absence. Not that Super Mario 64 still isn't one of the greatest video games of all time, but it would have been nice to get to experience riding on Yoshi and using him to swallow up enemies and stuff (like in the older games) in a 3D environment. Wish they could have fitted that into the game somewhere.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
For me, the only real disappointing part of the game was Yoshi's absence. Not that Super Mario 64 still isn't one of the greatest video games of all time, but it would have been nice to get to experience riding on Yoshi and using him to swallow up enemies and stuff (like in the older games) in a 3D environment. Wish they could have fitted that into the game somewhere.
Yeah that irritated me too and then when I found him at the top of the castle it made me smile a bit haha, it really was a shame you couldn't use him for some things..

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah that irritated me too and then when I found him at the top of the castle it made me smile a bit haha, it really was a shame you couldn't use him for some things..

And then he mysteriously committed suicide by leaping off the rooftop of the castle... Yoshi clearly just had too many personal issues that needed addressing to take part in the rest of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I love hax. They are what make older games so much fun.