Someone explain to me.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Prolly to still try to give Bryan good heel heat

#darksidegames

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lawler needs to stick to announcing, seriously. All of the cheers you think you hear during his match aren't real. He is slow, as well as most legends, and the current superstars have to work overtime to compensate for how these legends bring the match down.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think Lawler can be over, depending on the crowd. That crowd on Raw was filled with TONS of little kids. If the crowd is filled with older guys or at least people in their 20s who know a thing or two about him they are more likely to cheer for him. Yea, he sucks as a face announcer, but he was an all time great wrestler, an amazing announcer for a long time, and can work better than any other 62 year old I've ever seen.

Not saying I want to watch him wrestle, but he can still work a match. His punches are better than 99% of the rosters. Honestly I'd probably mark if he busted out a piledriver on somebody for old time's sake.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, if you take into consideration that the match was a BTC, it makes sense, they couldn't just get a low carder to job to Bryan, as inside kayfabe that would be giving him a chance at the title. Having Jerry job is a better idea, because it makes more "sense" to give him that opportunity. Yes, he's a commentator and all, but it does make more sense kayfabe wise.