Someone else wrote an Ugliest Diva thread so... Prettiest Diva and hottest Superstar?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm surprised none of the girls in here said Orton. He is definitely my pick for hottest superstar, if not hottest guy ever. Lol Miz is really cute too, someone said him and I realized I forgot to list him. Edge is cute when he's clean shaven and has his hair pulled back in a ponytail. Personally, Orton does it for me because I am attracted to power. There's something extremely sexy about being with a guy who could break you in half but never ever would. :p

What I don't like about Orton is his personality. I'm not even talking kayfabe either, I have heard from MANY(from news reports, and people who met him) that his personality outside of the ring is just as sour as what you see on tv. I'm at the age now where I put personality on par with, if not higher than looks. Orton is cute, but if he really is as much of a dick in RL as people say I wouldn't give two shits in his direction no matter how hot he looks.

MikeRaw

^His personality outside the ring is actually good though. Don't listen to everything everyone tells you. 5 years ago he was probably as much fo a dick as everyone said, but from all accounts, he's changed now, involved with charities, away from all his past troubles, and supposedly a nice guy at signings and stuff.
I really think it's pretty fucking stupid to judge someone for their personality outside the ring, and call them rude and all,w hen you've never met them yourself.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
One time my brother and I were waiting to see the wrestlers leave after a show and the entire crowd started heckling Orton when he came out (some were very vulgar) and when he ignored us they had the nerve (or lack of intelligence) to say stuff like, "he could've said something," or "he at least could have waved," and then proceeded to talk shit about him.......sometimes people's minds see things in a completely different light.

Reaction score
^His personality outside the ring is actually good though. Don't listen to everything everyone tells you. 5 years ago he was probably as much fo a dick as everyone said, but from all accounts, he's changed now, involved with charities, away from all his past troubles, and supposedly a nice guy at signings and stuff.
I really think it's pretty fucking stupid to judge someone for their personality outside the ring, and call them rude and all,w hen you've never met them yourself.
Orton is cute, but if he really is as much of a dick in RL as people say I wouldn't give two shits in his direction no matter how hot he looks.
The keyword I used is IF I don't know what he is like. But IF he is as they say than I wouldn't be amused. I can't confirm or deny either. Not he is a dick, but IF he is a dick. There is a difference in the word IF. You really oughta read carefully BEFORE you call me stupid. I didn't think YOU would be that way, but I guess I was wrong.

the dark knight

Another interesting question which a few have already answered. If you have a girlfriend...who do they find attractive.

My fiance has the hots for Jeff Hardy, Edge and Morrison...lol
100% of the girls i know think cena's hot.

if its about which superstar wuold you like to look like.......i dunno, besides my beer belly, chubby ass and bald head, i like my body :)

if i had to choose an alternative though it'd beeeee.......hate to say it, orton.

MikeRaw

The keyword I used is IF I don't know what he is like. But IF he is as they say than I wouldn't be amused. I can't confirm or deny either. Not he is a dick, but IF he is a dick. There is a difference in the word IF. You really oughta read carefully BEFORE you call me stupid. I didn't think YOU would be that way, but I guess I was wrong.

But you're basing your whole opinion on him as if you believe it. You're not saying "He seems like a nice guy as well, but I heard he can be rude, I hope that isn't the case". No, you didn't say it like that. You said this:
What I don't like about Orton is his personality.
Which is basically saying that you're going to believe it's a bad personality that he has, unless you find out otherwise. It should be the other way around though. You should assume he's a fairly nice dude, just like you would for the other wrestlers, and assuem that until you find out differently.

mancilla 86

Reaction score
stephanie mcmahon, joy giovanni, kristal, torrie wilson, trish,
males: orton cena and rock and eddie look cool

seX-Power

Melina, Kelly, Maryse and Layla are all seXepic.

As for a guy, It'd probably be Orton.