Someone convince me to watch Lost

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
Not against it just don't wanna be a band waggoner, I want to know legit reasons why its an awesome show cuase I downloaded a program that lets me stream Hulu through my Xbox and Hulu has every episode and I have alot of spare time on my hands at the moment. Is it worth my time?

Reaction score
Watch Lost or imma gonna blow you up.

Hope that convinces you. ^_^

-Constantine

Reaction score
Very much so worth your time. It's the most groundbreaking television show in the past decade. No other show on tv even comes close to LOST.

Reaction score
I got as far as the beginning of the 2nd season before the only thing lost was my interest. I'd go further into what turned me off, but that would involve spoilers.

J...

Reaction score
Your one the first i heard to say that jerseyboy. Im not worried about spoilers I've already heard the ending and stuff so can someone just give me a quick summary of what its about like what the whole plotline is.

Reaction score
What turned me off was when everyone started turning on each other mid-season 2. I felt like shaking them all and yelling "Look, you dumb fucks! You're marooned on an island with another group of people kidnapping you one by one and you're worrying about petty squabbles! Get your shit together and organize!" They had a room full of guns & ammo, but because Charlie turned emo over Locke "moving in on his territory" he helps the grifter hide them, allowing the "bad guys" to find them. Meanwhile, the grifter guy is mocking the doctor because girl #1 can't decide which cock to suck first, but is leaning towards the grifter's.

I mean, they don't all have to get along, but fuck - realize that together you stand a better chance of surviving than apart. It just got really aggravating seeing the plot start to go somewhere and then fall apart because the writers needed to add more soap opera to the show. I don't watch tv to get upset, thanks. I have enough of it in my actual life.

The flashbacks got old after a while as well, but that's more of a minor annoyance.

J...

Reaction score
I guess imma give it a try, if I don't get ammused within first few episodes Ill just give up and move on to another show.