Some wallpapers of mine.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The Superfluous Idealist's Work.

Not sure if im allowed to post wallpapers here...O well. Just so you know these are old as hell IMO, all the way back before WM23.

PeepShow

Nice job man. I really would have chosen a different 3 of course, but still very nice. I love how you faded the superstars into the b/g. Really nice.

On a side not, do you think youd be able to make me a wallpaper? LOL

Reaction score
Yeah I could make a wallpaper. Just give a theme I suppose. Also here is the more recent game cover I did on vgboxart.com. Its basically the same vengeance wallpaper but updated...alot. Im currently working on the back cover anyway.

Reaction score
Uh click the pic to see the full size. I dont like putting the full size so I use thumbnails. Thanks everyone! ^_^

Reaction score
Here is another wallpaper. This is the wallpaper Peepshow requested btw.

......Edit......
Redone the wallpaper and added a Christian sig just for the hell of it.

Reaction score
Here is some drawings of mine. My most recent are the ones in pen. I just thought I would post these because im bored and well this is a wrestling forum.

C4

The WrestleMania one is good, I don't really like the other one so yeah.