some things never change..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TeaDkay

Reaction score
tgc.jpg

:laugh:

TeaDkay

Reaction score
just no matter how long my time off of IWF gets, i always seem to come back and see that

This Guy

congrats...what did you win? laughing about me closing a thread I didn't close? gotcha.

This Guy

sadly it must be over mine too. TDK used to claim that every closed thread was mine which many of them were. And he used to make fun of the fact that I closed a lot of threads, but when the threads are done, off topic, spam or whatever that was my job. Anyways, I assumed that TDK since he titled this thread some things never change was implying since someone closed that thread that the image is from just because I was the last poster I must have closed it. But I didn't close that thread, I don't know who did. When he came back and said he wins thats where I got lost.

This Guy

whatever, I'm glad someone closing a thread makes you laugh I guess.