Roadblock Some potential swerves that can happen...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Chris Jericho Turns On Kevin Owens (Or Vice Versa)

This can open the door for a few different things to happen. Having Jericho and Owens facing each other at Wrestlemania perhaps? Who knows but I think this would be a good thing. End it now while it is strong and start the next chapter for Kevin.

The New Day's Record Title Reign Ends, Dissension Begins

I don't know about you guys but I am ready for some new faces in the tag area. I would love to see them end their title run with a break up. Have Big E finally get a solid run on his own as a heel.

Triple H Shows Up

His return is expected to deal with Seth. Most people assume they will have a match at Wrestlemania but the build can start as soon as Roadblock. I am guessing they will save this for the Royal Rumble though, specially if they pull the trigger between Jericho and Owens. Don't want to give too much away.

The Return of Finn Balor

He is due, so why not?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Swerves? :russo:

But the most likely of them is New Day possibly having some decision between them and losing. Perhaps a Triple Threat at Mania? Which I actually think can be an alright match.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Swerves? :russo:

But the most likely of them is New Day possibly having some decision between them and losing. Perhaps a Triple Threat at Mania? Which I actually think can be an alright match.

I kind of want to see Jericho turn on Owens but at the same time... I really want the New Day to end already :please:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I kind of want to see Jericho turn on Owens but at the same time... I really want the New Day to end already :please:

New Day has had their day...

:badum:

Also, I say Chris and Kevin should break up in the build-up to the Royal Rumble and face for the title at that PPV and the next PPV.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
New Day has had their day...

:badum:

Also, I say Chris and Kevin should break up in the build-up to the Royal Rumble and face for the title at that PPV and the next PPV.

I read about a few potential builds, posted about them in the other thread. Finn is due back so some say Kevin vs Finn may happen soon.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I read about a few potential builds, posted about them in the other thread. Finn is due back so some say Kevin vs Finn may happen soon.

I say it would be great for a Wrestlemania match....Unless they decide on another match. Perhaps an inter-promotional match with a certain phenomenal person also fond of clubs and also had a title win shortly after he was injured. This person may be able to beat up a certain multiple time world champion...

OH GOD SO MANY GOOD OPTIONS FOR WRESTLEMANIA!! :drool::drool::drool:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I say it would be great for a Wrestlemania match....Unless they decide on another match. Perhaps an inter-promotional match with a certain phenomenal person also fond of clubs and also had a title win shortly after he was injured. This person may be able to beat up a certain multiple time world champion...

OH GOD SO MANY GOOD OPTIONS FOR WRESTLEMANIA!! :drool::drool::drool:

Roadblock is going to be ending things and starting things up, I think so anyways. I mean it is called "End of the Line" for a reason.

Should rename it, "End of the List" :y2j:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Roadblock is going to be ending things and starting things up, I think so anyways. I mean it is called "end of the Line" for a reason.

Should rename it, "End of the List" :y2j:

The List will live on!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The List will live on!
List.gif.3aa52caff2850528f99f75ad03fa3b74.gif

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
KO turning on Y2J would be a better scenario. Y2J will be leaving after Mania probably to do his Fozzy thing. So, they might as well keep KO as a heel.

The New Day's record should absolutely end after they break the all-time record, followed by their dissension and hopefully a good face/heel run by Big E.

HHH should finally show up and slowly start building the Mania match with Rollins.

Bálor could return, but I'd rather save his return for the Rumble. He doesn't have to actually win, but a return at the Rumble would be much more special.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
KO turning on Y2J would be a better scenario. Y2J will be leaving after Mania probably to do his Fozzy thing. So, they might as well keep KO as a heel.

The New Day's record should absolutely end after they break the all-time record, followed by their dissension and hopefully a good face/heel run by Big E.

HHH should finally show up and slowly start building the Mania match with Rollins.

Bálor could return, but I'd rather save his return for the Rumble. He doesn't have to actually win, but a return at the Rumble would be much more special.

Yeah I can't see them wasting Finn on this PPV either.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Honestly, I hope all 3 of them are in good spots afterwards. Xavier is a great talker and wrestler, Kofi deserves a solid solo run and Big E...

big-e-dance-o.gif

Oh...those hips...