Some of my work

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RaBBiT MKV

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just thought I would share some GFX that I have done in the past. It's been a LONG time since I actually put forth the effort to make one, but I'm thinking of starting to making some again.

Please feel free to leave comments, criticism, etc.

Thanks

buusig.jpg

6528dcea.jpg

yoshi.jpg

MikeRaw

I'm not really a gfxer, but I know what looks good... I like your stuff man. The backgrounds you use are cool, and it seems you do a good job blending the psd's and backgrounds in.

RaBBiT MKV

Reaction score
Why not try bigger scale?

Well, when I made them they were pretty big (450 x 120). I'm not sure why they look so small.

I'm not really a gfxer, but I know what looks good... I like your stuff man. The backgrounds you use are cool, and it seems you do a good job blending the psd's and backgrounds in.

Thanks, I've wanted to get back into make some GFX, but I'm always so worn after I get home from work.

I personally like the Yoshi one the best.

Yeah, these are three are my favorite ones. I have a few more on my hard drive. I'll dig those up and post em.

Enigma22

Reaction score
he means bigger then 450x120. they around that size or atleast the first one does..

SnackZ

Reaction score
I like your style. Can't wait to see more work from you. Don't forget to join the GFX League.