Some English fans miss Englands Only Goal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
Long story short right before Gerrard scored Englands 1 goal against the U.S. some viewers in England missed it because for some reason there provider switched to a commercial, (Which I find wierd to england viewers is your World Cup games not commercial free, cause are's was) I can't help but laugh a little at what bad timing it was. Here's the footage.

[yt]uCb9UspoP6g[/yt]

Knowing how much crazier fans in England are I imagine there was a good amount of screaming at some English pubs.

Reaction score
That was a STUPID mistake England's goalie made. England should have won that game. This casts doubts on their ability to win this group they're in.

maty619

Reaction score
It was fine where I was :S. We have adverts at either end of half time, depending on the channel, but never during the match. If thid did actually happen it must have been something to do with the area people were. Btw, where did you find this information?

the408kid

Reaction score
Dam that sucks! Well Slovenia won today so their on top of the group so big games for both US and England coming up!

The Ripper

Reaction score
It was fine where I was :S. We have adverts at either end of half time, depending on the channel, but never during the match. If thid did actually happen it must have been something to do with the area people were. Btw, where did you find this information?

It happened all round the country and was on the HD service only as it aired normally on the standard definition channel. It's been all over news and in papers too.