• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soda Pop

Whippy10154

Reaction score
so my friend and i make jewerly... out of soda (pop) tabs. it's what we do on snow days and summer free time, we sell them and make a hell of a lot more then we put in because most of the tabs are from friends and family =P

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i299/Whippy_2006/sweeeeeeeeeet.jpg

they come in MANY different colors and stuff... right now we only make necklaces, bracelets and sometimes a belt...we were wondering if ya'll had anymore ideas...

questions? comments? anything?

we can totally handle you not liking it, not many people do.. =P

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I can imagine it being a cool bracelet and belt, but the necklace example doesnt do it justice. Suggestion I suppose, ever try sticking tiny lights in those things and having cool rave gear? lol

Whippy10154

Reaction score
I can imagine it being a cool bracelet and belt, but the necklace example doesnt do it justice. Suggestion I suppose, ever try sticking tiny lights in those things and having cool rave gear? lol

we were thinking rhinestones cause the light's would burn out and stuff...

I wasn't expecting much before I looked at the picture, but that necklace looks pretty cool. You should post more of your designs.

okay, i will =)

Hey maybe you would be able to make people's names on bracelets and things it would be harder but its an idea.

do you mean like in the ribbon or with the tabs themselves?

thanks for your input =)

Whippy10154

Reaction score
we have a major craft show commin up so i'll take pictures there but i'm not gonna be here for a while cause we are working NON-STOP to make them. i'll be back in about a week with lots of pictures =)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its a good idea but I find that the necklace at the very least is drab and looks tacky.

Some colour without being too loud would help and stick to belts and I think you have a decent product. But I just can't get behind the necklace.

Whippy10154

Reaction score
haha thanks for all the feedback. i'll post pics as soon as i can get my hands on them lol.

*just for the record, there is a lot of other colors, i just happen to find that one at the moment. and belts take a lot of tabs and a lot of time, but i will stick to them more i guess.*

THANK YOU!!!

Whippy10154

Reaction score
okay so i lost this website when my computer crashed and kinda forgot about it :footinmouth:

so i'm gonna take more pics soon of them. my friend and i made over $100 each at the fair last week and we're gonna try and make more belts and things.

thanks again for the feedback and i'll be sure to be on here more often with wrestling posts and not just here. haha.