Soccer Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aaron Rodgers

Reaction score
Haven't seen one of these around, so I thought I'd make one to talk about transfers, results, rumors and stuff.

:thumbs:

Unless there's no other SOCCER fans around. :side2:

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Well I don't really follow soccer but I catch a game every now and then. I play for my high school team. I got practice tonight, game tomorrow night, and then saturday night my team is going to a Louisville Cardinals game since they're the number one team in the nation.

liamjr24

Reaction score
I think it would be a crime for me to not like football (sorry, but I refuse to call it soccer), what with being English and all. Gutted that my team (Newcastle United) is going to be selling one of our best players (Joey Barton) for free to QPR.

Aaron Rodgers

Reaction score
ADEBAYOR to Spurs on season-long loan.

Scunthorpe/Newcastle going to extra time too.

jamie

Reaction score
arrr nice to see another toon army man on here... as shit as the summer has been with selling all our best player you have to admit its been a great start to the season... will end being relegated no doubt haha