so....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
with the new belt presentation are they going back to raw having its own tag champs and sd having tis own tag champs

Reaction score
Why would they make new sets of belts to have separate divisions when they can just put the belts back to two pairs? These are apparently the undisputed tag belts, instead of carrying around two belts each just like when they made the Undisputed World title to stop carrying around two belts.

Reaction score
They are allowing tag teams to compete on any brand now the belts have been renamed as "WWE Tag Team Champions" and Hart Dynasty were presented with new belts to signify this transit.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Good. Until WWE decideds to put more stock in it's tag team ranks, I don't see the need to have 2 seperate sets of tag team champions. Never did really. Right now, by doing this, I think having 1 team hold 1 set of titles and defending it on any show, can help bring back a little more "legitimacy" if you will, to the WWE's tag team division.

Reaction score
This is good. 1 set makes sense. None of this "Throw wrestler a with wreslter b and just call them a tag team" nonsense. Legit tag teams please!

...god...

Reaction score
Titles that don't actually look like shit, like the WWE title.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
^I think everybodys had to do that by now man.

But I really like these new tag titles. Theyre very simple, have a classic look to them. Perfect for the Harts. But who is gonna challenge them anytime soon? They have much talent laying around, instead of 3 Diva/Celebrity segments a night make one of them a build up for the tag division. Its really not that hard.