So....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DENNIN

Reaction score
Well just thought it be interesting to note. Dana White "confirmed" or at least said on ESPN First Take today that the winner of Cain v. Carwin will face Brock.

MJ807

Reaction score
He wasn't worried about being locked in submission... that was more than likely the furthest thing from his mind.

I don't get you all. When Brock comes out swinging, people get mad and say he's still a wrestler. Then he starts applying MMA to his arsenal, different takedowns and holds and shit, and timing himself.. and people complain.

Different take downs and holds? Were you watching the same gith that I was Brock would do the usual take down and then lay on top of him in side guard pounding his face in, that was the entire fight.

xtremebadass

I think Lesnar was WAY TOO concerned with losing altogether. He knew how the world viewed him and he didn't want to prove them right. He felt the pressure and that brought out his anger and "harsh words." He knew that it was his first title defense and didn't want to look like a fluke champ, so the pressure made him talk it up. So in turn he felt pressured to back up his smack talk. He dug himself into that hole himself.

Christian

Reaction score
I do :bat_angel:

tbh I don't care to watch any more of GSP's fights unless it's a rematch with baby jay, everyone else he will dominate completely. brock on the other hand.. unless arlovski (doubt it) or fedor get a fight with him, idc to watch any of his either. there are a lot more fights im lookin forward to though, like forrest/silva, ill pull for griffin because hes from good ol athens georgia but silva will destroy him.