So, You have the Power.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

acailler

Reaction score
So, TNA goes into the financial meltdown we're all expecting it to and suddenly you recieve a phone call from Dixie...

Dixie: HELLO....

You:...Oh Jeez...what?

Dixie: TAKE THE COMPANY....IT'S YOURS...DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH IT...I'M OUT.

You:...Oh shit.

The first episode of iMPACT is upon you, what 3 changes do you make? Roster, staff, show etc etc.

GO.

Reactions: DK JAMES

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
1. Fire all useless talent. You all know who I'm talking about. Wes, Knux, Devon, others.
2. Take Taz off commentary. Either can him or give him some other job, like a manager.
3. Get rid of Hulk and Brooke, I don't care what kind of contracts they have.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You're talking about changes to make to the next episode?

Would discuss adding and dropping talent, but I'm not backstage and have no idea what their numbers look like. Like "Fire Jeff Hardy!" would be cool, but if he sells enough merch to pay for his contract then there's really no reason to let him go. The only ones I'd say for sure who can go (besides the obvious names mentioned later) are Taz and the Hogans.

I'd have Sabin beat Bully clean in a storytelling type match, much like the first one except faster and less focused on the knee. Just Bully being dominant until Sabin makes a dynamic (key word right there, not cliche) comeback. Since Angle's in rehab, I'd take Anderson off the other side and make it a "Losing Team Gets Fired" match. Mafia win. Devon becomes a road agent, Brisco, Bischoff, and Knux are 86'ed. Repackage Bully and Anderson as a couple of simple rebels and drop the Aces and Eights name. Also try to get Crayo on the creative team.

Try the old Xplosion commentary team of Eric Bischoff and Jeremy Borash. Tenay and Taz suck dong.

Reactions: acailler