So, Yoshi Tatsu eh?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

G 3

Reaction score
They have had Viscera win the battle royal before hand, so I don't think it really means anything.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yoshi's alright. As others said there are others I think should be pushed over him, but he's not that bad. He was the most over new guy on ECW so that has to say something. But for some reason they slowed him down there and now he's on Raw doing nothing. As far as the battle royal goes, I don't think it'll mean anything. Maybe a title match that he'll lose and start jobbing afterwards.

LadyHotrod

Sorry if this has been said already (I didn't read all the replies) but if they push him over Bourne, that is fucking lame. I don't mind Yoshi but I'm quite sick of Evan missing out time and time again. Give the fucking guy a push already.

If they decide to push Yoshi, I can't see him going very far at all. Maybe one solid run (if that...) but not much else.

LKP

Yoshi winning that battle royal meant nothing. Who was he up against? Ryder, tyler reks and cryme tyme? Wow huge achievement. He should be in HOF for that..... Push him now wwe.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

To add onto Ryder losing and Tatsu winning, I think you have to remember the a face always wins these matches. It's that WrestleMania type of feel that Vince likes to create where you're excited going into the show because one of the crowd's favourites in the match has won.

Reaction score
Yoshi needs better ring music. It sounds like the intro to a children's cartoon. Otherwise he's a good wrestler and had a really good match with Christian a few months ago. A US title match isn't a crazy notion.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I've yet to watch him wrestle. Is he any good?

How are his mic skills?

The only time I have heard him speak was in pure japanese. Not even sure if he can speak english at all.

I really don't think they will do much with him at all. Maybe a few matches at random here and there but I can't see anything major. He'll probably end up another wasted guy on the roster and you'll forget he is even employed.

Double J

Reaction score
Yoshi needs better ring music. It sounds like the intro to a children's cartoon.

I think that's the point.

He needs a new/better finisher. It's like they're trying to copy Tajiri but failing. The kick would be ok if it had any force behind it whatsoever. I think I've seen him do it maybe twice that actually looked like it could knock someone out, every other time he just puts his foot on their shoulder......That's just nasty....

Kizza

Reaction score
It's the good old Japan/martial arts bit.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Yoshi Tatsu is a glorified Funaki. He speaks japanese, is a goofy little japanese guy, and the only difference is that WWE plays it off that Yoshi is a legit competitor. WWE never took Funaki seriously.

His ring music is pretty lame though. He got moved to Raw from ECW and I think he has only been on Raw once. Shame what they think of their ECW talent...except Christian.