So with Brock gone for a few weeks...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
People on Bleacher Report and other dirtsheets have been discussing the idea of a love traingle feud as a possible feud they'd like to see. With Punk being the one to finally get through too AJ that Bryan is treating her like garbage. This would then lead to AJ not knowing which of the two to support and Bryan trying to bend AJ back in line and Punk being the guy saying he will not only retain his belt against Bryan but also teach him not to be abusive to women. If done right I would like to see something like that. It adds emotion to a feud which would otherwise be just like you described it.

1.) Anyone can write anything they want on BR
2.) That wouldn't interest me in the slightest

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
These two need to stay away from love triangles and what not, keep it simple. There is a place for complex stories but not here.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I wish it was a good feud, but knowing WWE and the fact that they'll treat this feud as a filler, the build up will be he same thing we always get... not interesting. The match, on the other hand, will be amazing.