So who wants to help Colin?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

How? LHR asked me why do i keep going there. I do not. Its a filter on my account. I cant get rid of it. Plus we are in Serious discussion if you forget.

LadyHotrod

How? LHR asked me why do i keep going there. I do not. Its a filter on my account. I cant get rid of it. Plus we are in Serious discussion if you forget.

Even if an admin somehow did that to your account, you're not forced to read or respond to it. You can just easily click out of the thread right away and post in another topic.

;)

noumenon

I love how people ask how they can not come her anymore. Here's an idea... when you go on the computer, don't type the fucking address in and press enter. You don't HAVE to come here. No one forces you to post on IWF, it's not a mandatory condition of being on the internet.

-TJ-

I love how people ask how they can not come her anymore. Here's an idea... when you go on the computer, don't type the fucking address in and press enter. You don't HAVE to come here. No one forces you to post on IWF, it's not a mandatory condition of being on the internet.

THIS^

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Is this suppose to be entertaining drama? jeezus zz. I go where I want until i go somewhere else, got that bitch smurf

LKP

Noumenon we do not have to type the address, its bookmarked...... We are doomed.

LadyHotrod

^ Delete it from your bookmarks?

Is this suppose to be entertaining drama? jeezus zz. I go where I want until i go somewhere else, got that bitch smurf

Wrestlezone, WrestleClub, WrestlingClique, INC, Mayhem, just a few other forums.

LKP

I know LHR i was being sarcastic lol. I do not mind being in HIAT Just when people take the piss out of the same people is borin. And someone better fix my profile and now.

Toddy

Reaction score
That would be too simple for the many blueberries on this board.

If you are bored then add to the activity and actually post, it's that simple.