SummerSlam So, who is ADR facing at Summerslam?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the logic of ADR keeping the belt and throwing Ziggler into the Big E feud? It is so. damn. stupid.

not to mention Ziggler is going to wind up putting BIg E over because WWE hates me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I mean really. Think how amazing this card could be if they would give us ADR/Ziggler in a 2/3 falls match instead of ADR/Big Show (or RVD) and Ziggler jobbing to bIg E

DB/Cena main event- sounds great
Punk/Bork semi main- amazing
ADR/Ziggler 2/3 falls- dope as shit
Sandow/Rhodes- we all want to see it
Ambrose/Christian- sure to deliver

Easily the best card of the year on paper if they gave us all of those matches.

Reactions: Rogue and Kuolema

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I mean really. Think how amazing this card could be if they would give us ADR/Ziggler in a 2/3 falls match instead of ADR/Big Show (or RVD) and Ziggler jobbing to bIg E

I think they'll add Kaitlyn v. AJ in there too

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno

That card would definitely give SS a chance at being the best PPV of 2013 if the finishes are good. Hopefully Big E & DZ will just be a mini-feud and end before SS so that card can become a reality.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Call me an optimist, but I'm hoping Ziggler can keep Big E/AJ as a side feud for the time being and he can go ahead and pick up the belt at SS from Del Rio before having his first successful defense against Big E in September.

It seems like a long shot at this point, but it is obvious Ziggler is the best choice to be WHC at this point in time, and WWE has been doing the right thing lately, so let's just hope it happens. I'll cry TEARS if Ziggler just drops the ADR feud to focus on Big E. I'll post a fucking vine mash up of me crying/cutting myself.

The Ziggler/Langston feud could simply be them putting the WHC win on hold for the moment. He runs through Langston and then he and Del Rio have their final match at Night Of Champions where he finally wins the belt back. It accomplishes a few things if done this way - builds up more to Ziggler finally recapturing the belt therefore making it more of a mark out moment, gives the recently turned heel Del Rio a few months as champion instead of just one (and allows him to defeat at least one non-Ziggler opponent, such as RVD possibly), and it splits Ziggler from Langston/AJ and gets that rivalry out of the way before they Ziggler finally has the full blown title reign with the WHC that he's never gotten yet. I can also somewhat see the need to put the match showcasing the split between Ziggler and Langston at Summerslam since it's their big summer PPV, not to mention how winning the belt back only at Night Of Champions is appropriate given the PPV name. I personally would have rather had Ziggler win it at Summerslam and then do the Langston feud but if they book it this way, I have no issues with it either.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

No TT championship match?

Roi

Champion
Reaction score

Really depends. Cena winning, Punk goin over and BigE costing Ziggler the match would fuck it up

TKK

Reaction score
Why do you people still think Ziggler will face ADR for the strap when it's clear that they're starting a Big E/Ziggler feud? :idk:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Why do you people still think Ziggler will face ADR for the strap when it's clear that they're starting a Big E/Ziggler feud? :idk:

Who thinks they are? I am just saying it is what SHOULD happen, not that it will.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sadly I'm going to have to say Rey Mysterio, they'll probably bring him in like they did the last time. Other than that I can't think of anyone else. I like Dolphs 2/3 falls idea but for a feud like this it should be in a hell in a cell.