So when will Sandow cash in then?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So when will Sandow cash in then? we had the whole Randy cash in but no build up is happening for Sandow to cash in seriously dont fucking tell me there gonna make Sandow wait all year like they did with Dolph. Im still pissed off they screwed over Dolph on his title reign I really think there gonna do the same to Sandow the world heavyweight title doesnt seem to be as good as the WWE title from how there pushing that title on whoever has it. It fucking sucks I remember back in the day when that world heayweight title meant something now fast forward to 2013 it means fuck all.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
He has a year to cash it in so be patient. There's no need for him to cash it in now and fail.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
- Sees title
- Thinks HQ post on Sandow
- Sees Ziggler/WWE rant

Anyone like Dominos Pizza? I enjoy it but its overpriced.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
-ADR beats up Ricardo who goes with RVD
-People expect Ricardo to screw over RVD to go back to ADR
-RVD wins the belt in a hard-fought match
-Damien cashes in and Ricardo screws over RVD to give Sandow the belt

:russo:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
UW5Z5.gif

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Makes a thread to stimulate wrestling discussion on a wrestling forum. Gets mocked for changing her opinion on a wrestler, which she stated over a year ago. Awesome!

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
. Gets mocked for changing her opinion on a wrestler, which she stated over a year ago. Awesome!

My opinion on Cm Punk has changed. One year ago, I would have said that he was my second fave wrestler. Now, he's not in my top 5. Same with Dean Ambrose.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
My opinion on Cm Punk has changed. One year ago, I would have said that he was my second fave wrestler. Now, he's not in my top 5. Same with Dean Ambrose.

Yeah, I regularly change my mind on people due to gimmick changes and how they're booked etc. I wasn't criticising the OP.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Makes a thread to stimulate wrestling discussion on a wrestling forum. Gets mocked for changing her opinion on a wrestler, which she stated over a year ago. Awesome!

Well, Sandow hasn't changed a single bit so if you didn't like him at first then I don't see how you can like him today.