So when Kane loses...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Really don't see much happening for him his return as masked Kane has been deemed pointless and with the fact HE WILL LOSE (sorry Randy) I don't see what they are going to do with him. It's not like they're ever gonna give him another title reign so he'll put Orton over at WM then maybe retire I suppose.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
Really don't see much happening for him his return as masked Kane has been deemed pointless and with the fact HE WILL LOSE (sorry Randy) I don't see what they are going to do with him. It's not like they're ever gonna give him another title reign so he'll put Orton over at WM then maybe retire I suppose.

HE GOING TO WIN!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
Don't think he's retiring, he's still in great shape.

I know but I dont see what they're going to do with him after WM. Was so excited for his return but now I'm like meh.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Wade Barrett said:
Maybe he wants to keep it that way rather than ending up like Taker by pushing it for too long.

For real. Not every athlete wants to continue working until they can't walk anymore.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Unlike Jericho though, he has lost his credibility and his rubs do guys literally no good

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Don't know what will happen. Would be bad if he would lose to Orton, but mor bad if Orton loses..

Hmmm..

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
Im hoping Kane has some involvement in Taker vs HHH. Its a perfect setup for them to reenact kane's debut from 1997 and screw over Undertaker. WWE could take this in whole other direction, and a better one IMO. He beats Orton proving he is the monster he once was then comes out tears the door off the cell and whoops Undertaker's ass costing him the streak. That could make Kane the biggest heel ever. Do you know how much heat he would get for doing that? And Kane is at his best when he's a heel.

Or an other way. Kane made his debut during a match between Taker and HBK, HHH came out after the match. So all could be involved, (not Chyna but that's an other story) I like it for a part, but maybe it will work out in a way that taker will hold his streak.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
True monster Kane

HAPPY MEMORIES!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Tbh I wouldn't want Kane involved it's a naf enuf match already without making it a complete mess by adding Kane into the mix