So, when is he returning?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
^ :true: who do you think he should go over.
My personal scenario would be to transition it over to Rey in a triple threat match at Summerslam (to add someone to the match the crowd cares about, so Sheamus doesn't have to do much work, and the story's already set up) then give Sheamus his rematch in a Rey/Sheamus/Bryan (just to throw in a random heel and keep Bryan relevant) match.

After a long match, Sheamus loses his cool and tries to powerbomb Rey on the floor. Rey reverses into a hurricanrana on Sheamus that slings him into the barricade. Rey runs into the ring, works with Bryan for a little while and sets up Bryan for the 619. He does the little call and runs for the ropes just to walk into a Winds of Change from a returning Wade Barrett. Ref calls for the DQ. Sheamus gets up, but Ziggler runs out of the crowd and Zig-Zag's him as Barret's hitting Wasteland on Rey, Vickie runs in and holds down Bryan long enough for Dolph to cash in and pin Rey.

Dolph's and I: RAWR WHY DID HE NEED VICKIE'S HELP!? Rational people: Awesome, they made two new heel stars AND Dolph dealt with Sheamus on his own AND screwed him out of his rematch!

Barrett's reasoning is that Rey's past his prime and should be knocked aside in favor of guys like him and Ziggler, simple enough.

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
:gusta:

DOLHP FOR CHAMPION