So what's next for Bryan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Farooq said:
I see Ziggler winning the title by beating Sheamus, Ziggler will probaly toss aside Vickie and keep going after Sheamus since he'll probally be saying stuff like, "Aye dere laddie, remember, yous stilla never beats me the one on one, you still canta wins." That'll piss Ziggler off and make him want to keep fighting until he beats him one on one

This is Super Sheamus remember? :burns:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
ZIGGLER HAS HIS KRYPTONITE
alcohol

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
If he isn't facing Punk at MITB then I take back all the good things I said about adding Kane to the fued. I presumed they were planning on a 30minute plus match at MITB but didn't want the fued to get stale.

I'm guessing so as well. They know how great this feud is and they want to go as long as it can and not have it be stale. If that's the case then props to WWE.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Imagine how awesome it would be if Bryan continues his "New CM Punk" role as the Voice of the Voiceless, and berates Punk for how much he's changed since MITB last year. They can't just forget that ever happened... can they?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Imagine how awesome it would be if Bryan continues his "New CM Punk" role as the Voice of the Voiceless, and berates Punk for how much he's changed since MITB last year. They can't just forget that ever happened... can they?

Absolutely not. WWE never just drops things. They always makes sure that continuity is prevalent in their storylines.

Reactions: Snowman1