So what now for...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The winner of the Royal Rumble Sheamus.

I guess he'll come out, confront Bryan and say he's facing him. Bryan turns full heel and retains at EC. Then Sheamus wins at WM right?

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I hope Sheamus wins the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 28, since him winning Royal Rumble and losing would be pretty pointless.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Simple enough. He says he doesn't respect Bryan for the way he won and has defended the belt. Bryan sneaks out of the EC with the belt. They have a few brawls. Sheamus wins to protect us from another Big Show reign. They feud over the summer with Bryan getting more and more desperate. Bryan snaps to go from arrogant to more aggressive as he can't get back his world title. Eventually Bryan goes on a destructive streak winning next years Royal Rumble. Sheamus and Bryan's feud ends at TLC (which is in July according to wiki) were Dolph cashes in MITB on Sheamus leading to that feud beginning.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
seabs said:
Simple enough. He says he doesn't respect Bryan for the way he won and has defended the belt. Bryan sneaks out of the EC with the belt. They have a few brawls. Sheamus wins to protect us from another Big Show reign. They feud over the summer with Bryan getting more and more desperate. Bryan snaps to go from arrogant to more aggressive as he can't get back his world title. Eventually Bryan goes on a destructive streak winning next years Royal Rumble. Sheamus and Bryan's feud ends at TLC (which is in July according to wiki) were Dolph cashes in MITB on Sheamus leading to that feud beginning.

That's actually a good idea to be honest. I'd actually enjoy watching that, some fresh feud that evolves around two people for the WHC. They could have great matches and a good feud, if booked right.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully with him challenging Bryan they'll have some great matches and rather than Sheamus being superhuman he'll become the never back down face who despite all the cheating and obstacles bryan throws his way he gets up an fights on with heart! kinda like rocky balboa i suppose!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If they book it so Bryan can make Sheamus tap anytime he wants it'll be cool. His feud with Slow & Henry, he looked so very weak. If he's booked similar to Sheamus where they're both as strong as each-other it could be a top top feud.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
@[Crayo] totally with you on that would improve them both dramatically! they've made bryan look stupid with this feud especially as wit his submission talent he should be powerfull not weak! they should be wars these matches if done well!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Cloud said:
@[Crayo] totally with you on that would improve them both dramatically! they've made bryan look stupid with this feud especially as wit his submission talent he should be powerfull not weak! they should be wars these matches if done well!

He needs to put more pressure on his submissions. He doesn't really put much torque on anymore.

Take this for example.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
He needs to put more pressure on his submissions. He doesn't really put much torque on anymore

IM with u there should get rid of this coward thing now show an henry out the picture!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
With Henry being injured I'd love to see Bryan be the one to push him on the shelf with a serious submission. So far everyone escapes his finisher "lebell lock".

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if he went back to that heel hook he had in NxT. He executed it really well and it suits a guy of his size.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
With Henry being injured I'd love to see Bryan be the one to push him on the shelf with a serious submission. So far everyone escapes his finisher "lebell lock".

they should really push this move as its his finisher like the walls of jericho for example!

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:

God damn I hope this happens, so much.

It fits perfectly with everything.