So what do you want?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Let's start from scratch.

There should be 12 people who should be allowed to enter the Signature making contest for the GFX League, brackets shall be created and random matches should take place with regular voting threads going. The man who prevails in the end is the winner of the GFX League for June 2008... :ermm:

By the way, it's just my little idea's being pitched in...

PeepShow

Sounds good. Hope you don't end up delaying for some reason. :eek:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't think I want monthly winners, I want maybe monthly competitions, but sort of a GFX champion or something.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hell if you need someone to take over I will do it. I will run the league and the GFX section here if you need someone

Toddy

Reaction score
I was wondering if Monkeystyle being mod was a joke
But it isn't a joke obviously
But what happened to The Dark Knight
But i would like to see the Gfx league because like somone said it is good to do when bored

Wrestling Station

Well, C4 wanted it to be started from scratch.. i say NO. I didnt battle SNACKZ to take the title from him HAHAHA! :D

anyway, my idea for the section is..
Make 2 subsections.

1 section for the league (which is already there)
1 section for trading sigs (trading will make the section live up and active and more interesting really)

The gfxer makes a sig, then he posted in the trading center, where all people come and buy it from him. E-buy btw T_T lol. whether its by rep, vcash or w/e that the forum options can allow.

Thats the idea.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Sorry WS. I am going to be lazy here. Instead of continuing, I'm just gonna start from scratch. I have a few ideas. I'm going to get a sign up thread right now.

JBL Money Mania

Reaction score
For me, i would like this section to have information in the help threads regulary checked. i tried a couple of links earlier and some did not work.