So what do you want?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I want some feedback here. What do you want done in this section? Tell me and we'll discuss it here.

PeepShow

I'd like for someone who actually knows about making graphics to mod this section. :eek:

C4

Wrestling Station, Abdullah Al Hajri? :ermm:

But then again, this section is just fine the way it is :eek:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The GFX league is the number one thing on my list to get started.

I know you guys know I hate this section, but if its here and as long as I'm handling it I'm going to make this the best damned section that I can.

PeepShow

I was joking, obviously, thus the smiley

But yeah, the GFX league needs to get going again soon

exC.On

Reaction score
Cool, tournaments, if that isnt the gfx league cause i dont know what that is, ill post some more ideas shortly.

Edit: and the thing TDK was doing with the battle points was pretty cool, it was only getting started

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I was joking, obviously, thus the smiley

But yeah, the GFX league needs to get going again soon

I figured as much, but I knew the question would come up eventually anyway so I wanted to get it out there.

C4

By the way, we should get back to the original style of the GFX League where there are separate rounds and stuff like that, involving brackets and all.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
K,

I have some catching up to do on this, so a bit more info on what has already been done needs to be furnished.

PeepShow

I believe there's been like 3 GFX league cards that have happened since it was re-done about 4-5 months ago I think. Other than that, pretty much nothing. It's died out if you will.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
k

I'm just going to come up with a new format.

To be unveiled in a weeks time.