So, what do you think....(Big Spoiler)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Big spoiler about tonight's SmackDown tapings (for the show that will air Friday, Jan. 11), so be forewarned before reading on....

- Alberto Del Rio defeated Big Show in a Last Man Standing match at tonight's WWE SmackDown tapings in Miami to become the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Del Rio celebrated and posed with the fans after the match. Earlier in the night, he had a strong chant from the Miami crowd.

f95764fc7a532f8eaecdc07844278521.jpg

So, what do you guys think of the title change? Seems like ADR's face turn is going well.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Holy shit, that was unexpected. I regret reading this now :upset:

Anyway, Face Rio is pretty cool from what I've seen. Hopefully this reign is better than his previous ones, which were pretty boring and uneventful.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
deth said:
Holy sh*t, that was unexpected. I regret reading this now :upset:

Anyway, Face Rio is pretty cool from what I've seen. Hopefully this reign is better than his previous ones, which were pretty boring and uneventful.

I put big spoiler. :upset: I'm sorry. :((

Should I change it to "major" spoiler or modify the title some other way so people will know? I only knew cause of posting the SD results as they happened. lol

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
OK, I don't feel too bad because WWE actually just tweeted:

WWE ?@WWE
BREAKING NEWS: We have a NEW World Heavyweight Champion! @VivaDelRio defeated @WWETheBigShow at #SmackDown! Details: http://wwe.me/gEzx7

So if I hadn't known and saw that, I'd be ticked. lol

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
omg, new WHC!!!! (spoiler)

ADR!!!!
http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/alberto-del-rio-wins-world-heavyweight-championship

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score

:upset:

So now Vince is giving Smackdown spoilers.................:vince:

Why did they announce the winner? They should had waited until Friday night after Smackdown.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

Already posted.

http://wweforums.net/thread-18292.html
and
http://wweforums.net/thread-18290.html

Extreamest

Jobber
Reaction score
RE: omg, new WHC!!!! (spoiler)

He'll yea I was getting tired of big show having it. Too bad ziggles didn't cash in.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Very unexpected. Show didn't get to lose it at a major PPV. Gotta suck for him. Regret reading it too.

HHHBestHeelEver

The Artiste
Reaction score
RE: omg, smackdown!!!! (spoiler)

Extreamest said:
He'll yea I was getting tired of big show having it. Too bad ziggles didn't cash in.

but thsi way they have ziggler cashing it on del rio, hence letting big show still look strong

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Very unexpected. Show didn't get to lose it at a major PPV. Gotta suck for him. Regret reading it too.

Damnit, stop reading it when it says spoiler then. :upset: At least I didn't put directly in the title that there was a new WHC ... only spoiled it for those coming in here to read. Though WWE spoiled it soon after, which still rubs me the wrong way. No spoiler or anything, they just blurt it out.

Anyway, I do agree it sucks for Show that it happened during a routine SmackDown taping.