so what did rey do to piss of vince?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
how else do you go form world champ to jobbing to a jbl ripoff in his frist match in a motnh or two?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
dued soouldn't get ingurred all the tiem wen Vince hass he's face inn evrey magaseene. Waht has Rey ACTTALY DOUNE in he's WWE ciriier

iamironman

Reaction score
i cant read......whatever the crap language that is

type in english plz

Reaction score
Lol, "ironman" language.

I'm glad Rey's losing. I want him to keep jobbing and be shunted to the bottom of the card into a career killing program with Mark "Turd in a Singlet" Henry.

Just hearing his mexican midget voice pisses me off: "Eeet waz youuu Kayyne!"

Doomsday

Reaction score
Rey didn't do anything.
He was supposed to take time off prior to Undertaker's injury, but they needed some main event superstar on the roster, and they already had plans for Big Show and CM Punk.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Plus this is just a strong debut for Del Rio. Plus he can wrestle and has his own ring announcer. But he drives his own car lol.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Why, when they have Chavo or Primo?
Both two dedicated... ALREADY SIGNED talent.

Reaction score
What aallen said makes NO sense, who gives a shit if rey is hispanic? if Rey and Del Rio were German would you say the same thing? No.

And was it just me or did Del Rio say El Drio instead of Del Rio?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I think it was just a way to get Rey off TV for awhile, as well as put over Del Rio in the process, who I honestly really like after watching his debut, which may have been the most impactful debut since Carlito, getting a clean win over one of the most over guys in the company (which Carlito did when he went over Cena way back when).

I admit, I didn't have high expectations for the guy, but his whole deal interested me, from the Mexican JBL style of entrance, to his solid in ring skills (I also heard he has an MMA background) I am expecting big things from him.

Reaction score
^^ That was when Carlito gave a shit and put on good matches.

Del Rio was pretty impressive, i can see a winning streak leading up to an IC title win in his future.
(See: Drew McIntyre)

Reaction score
Rey losing to a guy that is going to be a big deal is actually not a big deal at all. Faces, even more so for Misterio, thrive when they're put down by a jerky heel. He was squashed in the middle of the show, it was a decent match in the main event and Misterio didn't lose any cred.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
@dooms yeah but rio actually has talent..

@sharp no, i read it somewhere on pwinsider or something that's what vince said about the reason for Del Rio's push... im not just pulling it out of my ass.

Airfixx

Reaction score
how else do you go form world champ to jobbing to a jbl ripoff in his frist match in a motnh or two?

Who's first match in a month or two? :roll:

Rey as WHC this year was a TRANSITIONAL reign.... Was Edge in the dog-house, when he was dropping and regaining the title ever month during 2008/2009 too?