So we got what we wanted. I'm cool now.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Meltzer truly is a moron. I'm unsure how Punk v Bryan at OTL wasn't given 5 star.

And that's only in recent history. There are many matches that deserved five stars in many people's minds, but Meltzer... :sad:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah, Savage is a Bryan fan.

The No Way Out match was a lot of fun and unpredictable going into it, but after it started, we all knew nothing important was going to happen involving the finish until AJ came out. Yeah, there was some cool spots in the match and some great wrestling from these two, but it all felt like a formality. Hopefully there's no AJ this time.

All the build this match needs is from OTL. They proved that despite Punk being the guy with this long ass title reign, going over challenger after challenger, Bryan is just as good as he is. They've cemented themselves as the two best wrestlers in the company atm, and now they fight over who the real champion is. But if they want to take a Daniel Bryan "Voice of the IWC" approach to mock Punk, that would be great as well.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I never knew you were a Bryan fan :O. BITW

WOW JUST ARE U SERIUS RIGHT NOW I ALWAY BEEN A BRAYN I LIKE HIS WRESTLING! This is what pissing me off people think b/c i a CM Punk I not a bryan guy I have Bryan T-Shirt I did an unboxing of a Byan T-Shirt! But popel b/c I said CM Punk is the Best in the World people hate Bryan and that NOT FUCKIN True I don't think Bryan the Best Wrestler inthe Wolrd which IS A FUCKIN FACT! But he in the top 10 right not of Best Wrestler in the World but he not the Best in the World CM PUNK IS!

Here the prove go to 3:40 to see the Bryan T-Shirt [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW0YdbBod5o[/yt]​

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
WOW JUST ARE U SERIUS RIGHT NOW I ALWAY BEEN A BRAYN I LIKE HIS WRESTLING! This is what pissing me off people think b/c i a CM Punk I not a bryan guy I have Bryan T-Shirt I did an unboxing of a Byan T-Shirt! But popel b/c I said CM Punk is the Best in the World people hate Bryan and that NOT FUCKIN True I don't think Bryan the Best Wrestler inthe Wolrd which IS A FUCKIN FACT! But he in the top 10 right not of Best Wrestler in the World but he not the Best in the World CM PUNK IS!

Here the prove go to 3:40 to see the Bryan T-Shirt [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW0YdbBod5o[/yt]​

dafuq did i just read

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
army_george said:
dafuq did i just read

You just had your first run in with Randy Savage. No one comes out of that the same way they went into it.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
army_george said:
dafuq did i just read

You'll learn to love him.

Leo C said:
I don't think Meltzer will give it 5*, he's an idiot. But it would be close to that if the build was interesting. Let's see how they'll build the feud up this time around.

Crayo said:
Meltzer truly is a moron. I'm unsure how Punk v Bryan at OTL wasn't given 5 star.

I'm not a great fan of Meltzer however Punk vs Bryan at Over the Limit was not a 5* match. It just lacked the storyline, and the 5* feel I thought.

The match at Money in the Bank will undoubtedly be of 5* quality. I'm certain that WWE giving them this match and the attention they gave them on Raw means that it will be of decent length. I wouldn't be surprised if it is 45 minutes+ long. As I stated earlier they've built this match to absolute perfection, they've given them a legitimate reason to absolutely hate each other, yet not so much that it ruins the technical aspects of the match. (See Punk vs Jericho at WM) They shoved Kane into it so it wouldn't get stale, they took him out the fuedperfectly last night. For once WWE creative have done a fantastic job.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: So we got what we wanted. I'm cool now.

Crayo said:
Since when is it about the storyline though? The ratings are based on match quality right? It had more quality in it than Punk/Cena at MITB.

As far as I know its the match, the story preceding and during. Some even say the crowd plays a part.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
As far as I know its the match, the story preceding and during. Some even say the crowd plays a part.

This as Seabs says not arsed if the crowd is dead the match could be epic but wouldn't hit the legendary status due to the crowd not being into it. As we have said in the past a good crowd can turn shit into brocolli. (I just mean less shit)