So we got what we wanted. I'm cool now.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I made a thread in the SD section venting my anger at the hinted Bryan/Kane feud. Today, it was booked perfectly. Absolutely spot on. Bryan/Punk at MITB, so another 5* match coming up. Bryan looking strong too, fair play to Punk, he makes you think he might actually lose unlike Cena.

Anyone else incredibly pleased they're back to a one on one feud?

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Definitely. They played it all out perfect. Love Kane dumping AJ because she is too crazy for him. Was not looking forward to Kane being screwed over by her. Plus we get Bryan vs Punk one on one. Love it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
MarkyMark said:
Definitely. They played it all out perfect. Love Kane dumping AJ because she is too crazy for him. Was not looking forward to Kane being screwed over by her. Plus we get Bryan vs Punk one on one. Love it.

Your sig is awesome. +10

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
Love Kane dumping AJ because she is too crazy for him. Was not looking forward to Kane being screwed over by her. Plus we get Bryan vs Punk one on one. Love it.

This.

Of course, I'm also one of the few who would actually love to see the whole AJ angle and storyline gone completely. Her random skipping around the ring while her music plays during their matches just irritates me.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm glad. I was pissed off about possibly having to watch Bryan get stuck in a feud with Kane, but to know it won't happen and that we'll have Punk vs Bryan again makes me really happy.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It's a good thing because if Bryan had fought Kane, the only person left for Punk to fight would be Big Show, which would have made for a horrendous feud and match.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
KevinLockard23 said:
It's a good thing because if Bryan had fought Kane, the only person left for Punk to fight would be Big Show, which would have made for a horrendous feud and match.

And Bryan's momentum would have been destroyed.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Good to see that they are having a one-on-one feud, but I won't be "happy" until they ban AJ from ringside. A five-star match doesn't feel like a five-star match when you already know the finish.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
Good to see that they are having a one-on-one feud, but I won't be "happy" until they ban AJ from ringside. A five-star match doesn't feel like a five-star match when you already know the finish.

Did you honestly predict NWO?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I wish it was Kane vs. CM Punk but I like Bryan so I happy. I hope that Kane get to vs. CM Punk at SummerSlam for the WWE Title though!?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Perfectly booked fued by the WWE IMO. I wouldn't have chose Kane, but they used him and ended his role absolutely perfectly.

As for Bryan and Punk, if the atmosphere is great then I expect it to even reach 5* on Meltzer's ratings.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Perfectly booked fued by the WWE IMO. I wouldn't have chose Kane, but they used him and ended his role absolutely perfectly.

As for Bryan and Punk, if the atmosphere is great then I expect it to even reach 5* on Meltzer's ratings.

I don't think Meltzer will give it 5*, he's an idiot. But it would be close to that if the build was interesting. Let's see how they'll build the feud up this time around.

Reactions: Snowman1