SummerSlam So We Find Out What The Shield Will Be Doing At SummerSlam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
So, after winning the 20 man battle royal on RAW by last eliminating Mark Henry, Rob Van Dam earned himself a United States Championship match vs. Dean Ambrose on the SummerSlam pre-show. Also, although not confirmed, Rollins and Reigns set the locker room a challenge to step up and face them for the WWE Tag Team Championship at SummerSlam, and it looks like Mark Henry and The Big Show answered that challenge.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
eSf4qeo.png

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
The Shield on the pre-show two PPVs in a row. How far they've fallen. RVD/Ambrose should still be awesome, though. Show and Henry vs Rollins and Reigns, not so much.

Reactions: catlady

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Why the fuck didn't they have that battle royal 4 weeks ago to actually give RVD/Ambrose some build?

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The Shield were great while they lasted but it really is about time they break up,at this point I'd much rather see them three on the own.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I suppose it'll be fine. I'm really not a big fan of this (making it on the go home show? Plus the randomness of it) but yeah, it'll be alright matches.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
They'll get through the matches with the usual impressing despite shit booking and then hopefully we get proper feuds for them.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
So, after winning the 20 man battle royal on RAW by last eliminating Mark Henry, Rob Van Dam earned himself a United States Championship match vs. Dean Ambrose on the SummerSlam pre-show. Also, although not confirmed, Rollins and Reigns set the locker room a challenge to step up and face them for the WWE Tag Team Championship at SummerSlam, and it looks like Mark Henry and The Big Show answered that challenge.

Oh I guess that gives some level of reality to my wondering - http://wweforums.net/threads/big-show-and-mark-henry-tag-team.27896/

Oh man that would be sweet. :yay:

The baker

Jobber
Reaction score
I hope ambrose keeps the titles but the shield brakes up leading to a 3 way for the us title at mania