So, Tensai.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
On topic shame as Kidd get talent and aint sure why WWE brought Tensai (Albert) back as plenty of ppl to do his job in the mid card!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cloud said:
On topic shame as Kidd get talent and aint sure why WWE brought Tensai (Albert) back as plenty of ppl to do his job in the mid card!

True, but since they've built him somewhat I wish they'd at least finish this feud until they put Tensai in the dog house or whatever.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
True, but since they've built him somewhat I wish they'd at least finish this feud until they put Tensai in the dog house or whatever.

I know Leo just never got this whole comeback or return or whatever you'd call it!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I know Leo just never got this whole comeback or return or whatever you'd call it!

Yeah, I also found it strange, but it was because he's friend with Taker and Ace and they asked officials to hire him or something.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Yeah, I also found it strange, but it was because he's friend with Taker and Ace and they asked officials to hire him or something.

Fair enuf I mean don't get me wrong he's a average wrestler just not the draw you expect when you bring someone back!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cloud said:
Fair enuf I mean don't get me wrong he's a average wrestler just not the draw you expect when you bring someone back!

To be fair they did bring him back repackaging him and putting him in the midcard/upper midcard instead of treating him as a "well he wrestled here previously so he's important" guy. But I see you point, the guy was mediocre and fired and they brought him back out of nowhere when there were no gaps to fill.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
To be fair they did bring him back repackaging him and putting him in the midcard/upper midcard instead of treating him as a "well he wrestled here previously so he's important" guy. But I see you point, the guy was mediocre and fired and they brought him back out of nowhere when there were no gaps to fill.

See I dont hate him as I used to like T&A but as I said it was pointless and feels like it just crowded things up but ho hum he came back! As for Kidd hope he gets a repush needs it guy is good!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cloud said:
See I dont hate him as I used to like T&A but as I said it was pointless and feels like it just crowded things up but ho hum he came back! As for Kidd hope he gets a repush needs it guy is good!

So do I, I understand if they screw Tensai up (although I disagree with it) but they should at least finish the feud not to screw with Kidd as well, or at least give him some other feud.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
So do I, I understand if they screw Tensai up (although I disagree with it) but they should at least finish the feud not to screw with Kidd as well, or at least give him some other feud.

This Kidd deserves that shot as he has been hot recently I mean look at MITB!