So since I missed the J Drama

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
So, who wants to suck mah dick?

...god...

Reaction score
Once again, I said nothing to this fag for weeks, I don't know why he'd block me. Then he randomly made that thread about me/TIO. Like usual, he's garnering sympathy, you know, like the time where he created a thread basically trying to rub an "I TOLD YOU SO" in our face over the MS getting admin again on WTF situation. Then, he pretended like he had dropped the whole thing and was bewildered as to why people dislike him/call him a tool. Wasn't that last week? Oh yeah.

Axis

Reaction score
Well, as long as he's SUPER SORRY~, I guess there should be absolutely no punishment for him.

We can't be serious here.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
ahaha, here is Constantine's whiny post at WC:

I just recently came back to forums after a three year break. I owned two sites and ran them before, also ran and owned my own forum. All have since closed. In my recent stint at another forum I made S-Mod in little less than a month. That forum proved to be hopeless in my personal opinion.

So I did a quick google search and came across this forum. I was a member at WE Wrestling Forum a long time ago, before they charged to have signatures, I was a big name in GFX over there.

Hope this forum is better than the last one with it's constant flaming and no authority to be found.

lmao, and here is J's post:

Leave? Nope forced out after 4 years and thousands of posts but its well worth transfering to this site. No flames I've seen and the staff runs the members not other way around.

maty619

Reaction score
That last sentence is inacurate, we have authority, we have the authority of the Hotrod :D/

JurassicBonez

Reaction score