So one day

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Myself and Big Booty Boss were playing GTA V. These two smurfs kept on killing us, and time is money, but our life spans were really short. So we said f it and went into my apartment. These smurfs followed us and told us, "Yo, get out of your apartment pussy"

I told him, "I bet you smell like vanilla ice cream, smurf!"
He kept on sending these harsh texts and I was like, "Ayo, Boss! We finna invite this smurf into our party. He ruthless!"

Then we checked their game history and they played WWE games. lol, what smurfs. I bet they spend all their time on a forum...

tumblr_inline_muib9lYQS41qas9c0.gif

So the guy joins and I was like, "where is your boyfriend, handsome!" to which he replied, "He'll be here!".
The other guy pops into our party and out of nowhere a man pops out in our party...
20130110_EP_LIGHT_Teddy-TagTeam2_C-homepage.jpg

Myself and Fooq already had this in mind, so we started firing shots as soon as they popped in.

Big Boss: I bet you watch wrestling smurfs
Factor: Yeah, what, do you still wear diapers?
Big Boss: I bet you crossed the borders, legally.
To which they replied, "What does our race have to do with anything to you white boys?

They dropped the bomb shell and I started speaking in my MLK tone.

White? Did you say... white? He's black! You think his ancestors went through slavery and shit to be called white? Goddammit! Fast forward, somehow we end up talking about Pokemon and tell them we're on this forum. So if you ever joined, what up!

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This is actually true :obama: That was a while back, but we told them wrestling fans, just how much of a smurf they are.

Reactions: CM Punk

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Who said you were allowed to drop the N bomb, you Canadian Saltine.