So now that the hero has won...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
I'm sure if they threw another couple million at Brock he'd turn up every week for a reign as Champ. None of these new guys are ready to be WWE WHC Champ, even as a Cena fan its nice having him take a break from Main Eventing, HHH is stepping back to managing/Reigns at SS, Orton/ADR have been booked badly, theres really not that many options right now.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Who thinks Brock even would sign off on that kind of travel schedule? He hates travelling and a champions schedule just seems out of the question no matter what they paid him.

Seems like Batista winning that belt was the better option in hindsight

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
I'll say it, if he ever wanted to play ball, how's the time for Sting to come in and get his glory run with the titles ... He's a star with some luster and could work the every raw schedule whole only wrestling ppv. Could also see Jericho being reached out to

Thats an interesting idea. Having a part time come back for a part time gig. It almost writes itself in so many different ways really. WOULD LOVE to see Jericho as the Undisputed champ once again.

Reactions: SAIYANS

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
:hhh3:Biggest irony is that this storyline really ushered in the reality era.

They said Bryan was bad for business and couldn't handle an A+ role.

Low and behold he skips two weeks early in in his reign, got hurt, can't defend the title, and the business saw a stock market loss as well. The hero really ushered in the reality era as he personified everything they said would happen in the storyline

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
:hhh3:Biggest irony is that this storyline really ushered in the reality era.

They said Bryan was bad for business and couldn't handle an A+ role.

Low and behold he skips two weeks early in in his reign, got hurt, can't defend the title, and the business saw a stock market loss as well. The hero really ushered in the reality era as he personified everything they said would happen in the storyline
C'mon it's obviously this guy named "creative". It's his fault because an over character is derailed by shitty story lines. I mean, Steve Austin getting crucified totally killed his momentum......that damned "creative" really killed his star potential.

I mean, seriously. Getting run over by a car and feuding with a fat man in a thong really hurt him bad. I mean he doesn't even wrestle anymore because that "creative" guy sabotaged him. He was buried, the company never wanted him to succeed at all.

And remember when he was supposed to win the Rumble? But noooooo Vince McMahon won it instead, should've started chanting "Bret hart" to show them how mad we were. And having HBK, Steph and Linda talking for him made him look soooo weak.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAIYANS

BreakTheWalls

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels2
WWE is not going to give their champion a WCW Hogan schedule, it hurt their TV product not having their champion there. Brock would be a great champion imo, but his schedule just doesn't make sense putting a title on him. he beat The Streak, he doesn't need anymore titles after that.

WWE is in their lul period, time to find their new Bret Harts and HBKs and have them carry the TV product through some dark times. Network is going to be their saving grace for awhile, because unless WWE can find some new guys that can get mainstream attention, it's going to be John Cena transitioned back into that title role.

I want to believe that someone like Wyatt, Cesaro, or Rollins could be the champion before the end of the year, and they may, but I think you're right. I wouldn't be surprised to see them play it safe; at least for the time being. Regardless of who or what is responsible, I have to assume that they'll tread lightly following that huge stock plummet.

SanSooFighter

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Are people seriously blaming the "stock crash" on Bryan?? lol. :fp:

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
The stock was unrealistic to begin with, it skyrocketed, then plummeted...there are TONS of stocks that do that. Public Relations gets the hype up, then people buy in, this it bottoms out. Vince didnt 'lose' any money, he lost stock.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Guessing that blaming Bryan for the stock plummet is a joke to rustle the dillusional fans who still act like the company us against him.

ninjashoes

Reaction score
I am hoping Adam Rose ends up being a big Y2J level star. I could really see him being in some interesting fueds.

I could see Adam Rose vs. Orton being a major match in the future.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
I am hoping Adam Rose ends up being a big Y2J level star. I could really see him being in some interesting fueds.

I could see Adam Rose vs. Orton being a major match in the future.

I love it! WWE needs a superstar like Jericho..an over the top show stopper. Adam Rose has that 'factor' a bit, but he may need to bulk up a little bit imo.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
I love it! WWE needs a superstar like Jericho..an over the top show stopper. Adam Rose has that 'factor' a bit, but he may need to bulk up a little bit imo.

Funny thing was, he was ripped as shit when he was Leo Kruger. I don't know why they had him drop so much mass for this gimmick, unless they're looking for smaller guys.... in that case, why not get a naturally smaller guy to play the part?

ninjashoes

Reaction score
I never watched NXT so I never saw him as Leo Kruger.

His in ring skills are decent. He seems to be getting over quite a bit with the fans. If he really gets over, I could see him acting less goofy sorta like how Cena started out as a goofy white of rapper and is now more like a marine.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
For me, Rose is far too camp and I don't understand why they have to have him be so flamboyant and borderline gay.