So my Austin prediction might actually happen...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
he needs to stunner ziggler. that s*** would be crazy

Selling would like a boss.
I thing Ziggler would sell so hard, that he would fly into the crowd from it. :perfect:

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Selling would like a boss.
I thing Ziggler would sell so hard, that he would fly into the crowd from it. :perfect:

olololol :D

Reaction score
That will the best thing ever to happen!!! I hope it happens, that will be really exciting. Actually now that I think about it after I posted a thread about how Johnny's run of gm will end. I first predicted a walk-out but afterwards, I thought about it and I thought about how Austin could stop him. This even should take place July 23rd.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ace's GM days shouldn't end just yet since he is very entertaining as a heel GM and it gives some entertainment value to RAW and Smackdown. Adding Austin as a Sheriff again though and having him pick on Johnny over a longer time like he did with Bischoff would be entertaining.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
I'd murder for a chase scene between Ace on his scooter/redneck mobile and Austin on his ATV. :gusta:

:lol1: I'd love to see that as well. Seeing Austin harass Ace verbally and stun him every one in a while would be interesting.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Lmao..

When you think about Austin telling Vince what to do, imagine what he can do with Ace.. :gusta:

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Lmao..

When you think about Austin telling Vince what to do, imagine what he can do with Ace.. :gusta:

Ace: People Power
Austin: WHAT!? :austin:
Eve: WHO ARE YOU TO DEMAND ANYTHING!?
Austin: *Stunner*
Cole: THE STONE COLD STUNNER TO EVE.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Imagine Ace putting Otunga on Austin. Trying to control him. Imagine the fun those two could get into. Austin cracking beers on Otungas head and having to put a sidecar on the ATV.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I remember Austin giving a stunner to Stacy..

So awesome:lol1: