So my Austin prediction might actually happen...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I remember you posting about Stone Cold feuding Ace, so I can back you up on that. I actually wouldn't mind seeing them feud, it'd be great.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd love to see it, it would be a great feud to kick off the three-hour editions of Raw. Team Austin vs Team Laurinaitis detected.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
I'd love to see it, it would be a great feud to kick off the three-hour editions of Raw. Team Austin vs Team Laurinaitis detected.

As long as it's an interesting feud between Johnny and Stone Cold, I wouldn't mind it being a team on team. Johnny would obviously win this feud, would be awesome, though.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
As long as it's an interesting feud between Johnny and Stone Cold, I wouldn't mind it being a team on team. Johnny would obviously win this feud, would be awesome, though.

I wouldn't mind team vs team either, just mentioned that it'll probably happen. Has everything to be an awesome feud.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I don't get how Austin is gonna do shit. He's gonna stunner Ace then suddenly he won't be GM anymore? #wwelogic.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Would be a fun fued to watch

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
would be awesome to see him.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Yes it would vince. Hopefully he doesn't end up stunnering you again.

Everytime Stone Cold stunners Vince a child in Africa gets $500 and I get a cheap laugh.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
I don't get how Austin is gonna do s***. He's gonna stunner Ace then suddenly he won't be GM anymore? #wwelogic.

Easily. Austin being a hall of famer can easily "get in touch with the board of directors" getting their permission to look over how Ace does thing. He then starts doing standard Austin shit to force Ace to leave over a period of time.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
To see Austin verbally abuse Ace before stunnering him would be nice. I don't care about any possible storyline beyond that.

Reactions: Farooq

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Oh lord, this would be so epic..

A badass who can tell Ace what to do.. When I read it on WWE.com, I was sure that it will happen.
A single 'Hell Yeah' is enough..

So.. HELL YEAH!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd murder for a chase scene between Ace on his scooter/redneck mobile and Austin on his ATV. :gusta:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
he needs to stunner ziggler. that shit would be crazy